- Wall Dome (360 degrees) 4 directions
- Stainless Steel
- Anti-Tamper, Fixed Into Wall
- 1-3 business days
- 5 years
0st, 5lbs (approx)
Securikey Convex Anti-Vandal Interior / Subway / Underpass Security and Safety Mirror. 50cm diameter. Unbreakable wall mounted dome gives 180 degrees of vision. Prevents surprise attacks and collisions. Highly polished stainless steel face will resist repeated blows. Ideal for use in areas prone to vandalism such as subway / underpass locations, secure institutions, underground corridors and in multi storey car parks. If attacked with graffiti / spray paint, this can be easily removed with solvents. Should be secured by 6 anti-tamper fixings (not supplied)
- Mirrors Product Range: Securikey Convex Mirrors - Traffic Mirrors
- Manufacturer Part #: M16505W
- Manufacturer: Securikey
- Colour: No
- Mirror Face Material: Stainless Steel
- No. of Viewing Points: Wall Dome (360 degrees) 4 directions
- Ideal Distance from Mirror: 3m
- Fixing Options: Anti-Tamper, Fixed Into Wall
- Resistance To: Corrosion, Frost/Ice , Graffiti , Medium Impact , Weather Conditions , Medium Impact, Vandalism
- Conforms to Regulations: No
- Mirror Size (mm): 500
- Min Handle Length: No
- Max Handle Length: No
2.50st, 5lbs (approx)
- Warranty Period: 5 years
- Delivery Time: 1-3 business days
- is the back of this mirror open or does it have a flat backing?
The rear of this mirror has no back panel as it is designed to be fitted flush to any outdoor wall. As it is manufactured from stainless steel and fixed to a wall there really is no need for any panel to the rear face
Question asked by 30 Jan 2017on
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh. As will all Asgard*, Bedford and QMP steel products.
* All Asgard products are liable to an extra delivery charge for deliveries to Cornwall/Devon, remote areas of Wales and all of Scotland- Price on application.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product
Returns & Refunds
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining a Customer Return Authorization (CRA) number within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain a CRA please e-mail your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
Please note returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. You must have received a CRA number from our customer service department.
2. The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
3. You will receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge included in our price.
4. Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
5. Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, Steel Cabinets and Lockers are non-refundable.
6. Products with bespoke modifications that are not available to order online are non-refundable.
7. Goods shall be returned to Safe Options Limited or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Please allow up to 28 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.