Panoramic 90 1/4 Dome 90 deg Small Convex Acrylic safety and security surveillance mirror ideal to be positioned at a 90 degree corner in a corridor for surveillance by positioning in a corner of any room.
- 1/4 Dome (90 degrees) 2 directions
- Toughened Acrylic
- Ceiling Screw Fixed
- 1-2 business days
2 0st, 4lbs (approx)
The Panoramic 90 30cm 1/4 dome convex mirror is designed to provide extra safety in such areas as narrow passages, corridors and blind spots by placing it high on corner of 2 walls flush to the ceiling. It offers 90° 2 way vision so it is ideal where there is a 90° dgree turn in any passageway, thus avoiding collisions.
Features of the Panoramic 90 30cm 1/4 Dome Convex Corner Mounted Safety Mirror
- Small Interior 90° panoramic mirror
- Dimensions are 30x30x24cm
- Ideal for monitoring around corners in corridors.
- Highly visible and impact resistant acrylic face allows clear reflection and extreme use.
- Ultra light and providing 90 degree vision without distortion
- Recommended by employers liability insurance associations.
- Can be screw mounted directly onto flat surfaces
Uses of the Panoramic 90 30cm 1/4 Dome Convex Corner Mounted Safety Mirror
- Use at corridor corners in hospitals, factories & warehouses to avoid collisions
- Reduce shoplifting by careful positioning at the main problem areas where visibility is restricted
- Avoid collisions between fork lift trucks in warehouses and distribution centres
- Improve safety and ensure correct procedures are used in food processing factories
- Locate where visibility is impaired near vital machinery to aid supervision
Check out our useful guides to answer your questions about Convex Mirrors
- Mirrors Product Range: Moravia Observation Mirrors - Panoramic 90
- Manufacturer Part #: 257.17.652
- Manufacturer: Moravia
- Colour: No
- Mirror Face Material: Toughened Acrylic
- No. of Viewing Points: 1/4 Dome (90 degrees) 2 directions
- Ideal Distance from Mirror: 3m
- Fixing Options: Ceiling Screw Fixed
- Resistance To: Low Impact
- Conforms to Regulations: No
- Mirror Size (mm): 300
- Min Handle Length: No
- Max Handle Length: No
20st, 4lbs (approx)
- Warranty Period: 5 years
- Delivery Time: 1-2 business days
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a kerbside pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered to your nearest kerbside entrance in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product.
Returns & Refunds
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining a Customer Return Authorization (CRA) number within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain a CRA please e-mail your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
Please note returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. You must have received a CRA number from our customer service department.
2. The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
3. You will receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge included in our price.
4. Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
5. Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, Steel Cabinets and Lockers are non-refundable.
6. Products with bespoke modifications that are not available to order online are non-refundable.
7. Goods shall be returned to Safe Options Limited or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Please allow up to 28 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.
Panoramic 90 1/4 Dome 90 deg Small Convex Acrylic safety and security surveillance mirror ideal to be positioned at a 90 degree corner in a corridor for surveillance by positioning in a corner of any room.https://media-safeoptions-yntvguuzyx7z.netdna-ssl.com/catalog/product/cache/1/image/265x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/m/o/mo-257.17.652_2_3.jpg http://www.safeoptions.co.uk/panoramic-1-4-dome-90deg-small-convex-acrylic Moravia GBP 39.00 http://schema.org/True InStock 5 1 5 1