- 2 Direction Convex (90 degrees)
- Toughened Acrylic
- Post Bracket
- 1-3 business days
10 1st, 8lbs (approx)
Securikey M18642R 60x40cm Rectangular Convex Heavy Duty Pro Series Traffic Mirror. with Red/White Hazard markings to warn oncoming vehicles of possible impending danger from vehicles leaving a concealed entrance.
Features of the Securikey M18642R Heavy Duty Convex Traffic Mirror 60x40cm
- Dimensions 600 x 400mm.
- Eliminate blind spots, prevent accidents, collisions & injuries.
- Ideal for use at corners, concealed entry & exits, driveways & intersections.
- Impact resistant acrylic face. Weather resistant ASA advanced plastic back.
- High visibility Red & White surround.
- Galvanised pole mounting clamp included to suit 75mm dia. poles.
- Optional wall mounting adaptor available
Uses of the Securikey M18642R Heavy Duty Convex Traffic Mirror 60x40cm
- Ideal for highway use as Red/White border alerts oncoming drivers of the danger
- Useful to enable safe exit from driveways where oncoming traffic cannot be seen
- Ideal for use in busy car parks - both indoor and outdoor
- Convex wide angle view,is required at busy Industrial plants
- Suitable us at busy distribution centres and warehouses where there is a lot of HGV traffic
Where to fit a Securikey M18642R Heavy Duty Convex Traffic Mirror 60x40cm
- Mirror is fully adjustable to enable views in any angle up to 75 degrees
- Can be fitted to a post using the strong integral post bracket
- Wall fixing is possible using the wall bracket that is optional
- Can be used at T-Junctions both on highways and off
- Suitable for Blind exits such as driveways leading to a busy road
- If leaving a driveway mirror should be sited across the road and angled towards oncoming traffic
- Can be fitted to a wall or building if the wall bracket is purchased
Useful information to assist you in purchasing a Traffic or Blind Spot mirror
- Mirrors Product Range: Securikey Convex Mirrors - Traffic Mirrors
- Manufacturer Part #: M18642R
- Manufacturer: Securikey
- Colour: No
- Mirror Face Material: Toughened Acrylic
- No. of Viewing Points: 2 Direction Convex (90 degrees)
- Ideal Distance from Mirror: 19m
- Fixing Options: Post Bracket
- Resistance To: High Impact, Weather Conditions
- Conforms to Regulations: No
- Mirror Size (mm): 600x400
- Min Handle Length: No
- Max Handle Length: No
101st, 8lbs (approx)
- Warranty Period: 5 years
- Standard Delivery Time: 1-3 business days
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a kerbside pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered to your nearest kerbside entrance in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product.
Returns & Refunds
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining a Customer Return Authorization (CRA) number within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain a CRA please e-mail your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
Please note returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. You must have received a CRA number from our customer service department.
2. The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
3. You will receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge included in our price.
4. Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
5. Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, Steel Cabinets and Lockers are non-refundable.
6. Products with bespoke modifications that are not available to order online are non-refundable.
7. Goods shall be returned to Safe Options Limited or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Please allow up to 28 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.