Deep Electronic Key Cabinet 100 Hooks - Phoenix KC0302E
Manufacturer Part #KC0302E
Product RangePhoenix Safes - KC0300 - Deep Key Cabinets
For Dispatch Today (Mon to Fri)Order By 15.00
Usual Delivery TimeNext Business Day - Excl. N.Ireland & Islands
Weight (kg)Weight 10Kg10Kg
Warranty Period1 year
Choice of Key Storage LockDigital Electronic Locking
Key Storage Security LevelBronze Security
Key Storage Type3-5 Keys Per Hook
Fixing OptionsRear fixing to a wall
PAY ONLINE by
- Bank Transfer
- Klarna / Clearpay - extended credit
- Link by Stripe
- AMEX - Mastercard - Visa
- ApplePay - GooglePay - PayPal
The Phoenix Keysure KC0302E Electronic Deep Key Cabinet has been manufactured to accommodate 100 larger or more bulky keys, ideal for motor trade or estate agents where the use of larger or several keys are used. It is fitted with a high quality electronic digital lock that can be programmable d with a 4 digit code
H 550 x W 380 x D 140 mm
H 548 x W 378 x D 138 mm
Rear fixing to a wall
Choice of Key Storage Lock
Digital Electronic Locking
Key Storage Security Level
Key Storage Type
3-5 Keys Per Hook
Usual Delivery Time
Next Business Day - Excl. N.Ireland & Islands
For Dispatch Today (Mon to Fri)
Order By 15.00
The Phoenix Keysure KC0302E is a deep electronic locking 100 hook key cabinet designed to hold bulky or multiple keys.
Features of the Phoenix KC302E Deep Key Cabinet Electronic Locking for 100 Keys
- 140mm deep to house some bunches of keys
- Wall mountable through pre-drilled holes
- 100 hooks for 100 keys or 70 + bunches
- Standard Digital Electronic Lock - re-programmable
- Removable Key index for key audit control
- Clip-in adjustable key hook bars to allow bulkier keys
- Colour coded numbered key tags
- Durable powder coated Light Grey (RAL 7032)
Uses for the Phoenix KC302E Deep Key Cabinet Electronic Locking for 100 Keys
- Storage of Company Vehicle Keys and some bunches
- Ideal for a small letting agency to secure clients house keys
- Protection of Clients Car Keys by Vehicle Service Engineers or Bodyshops
- Secure Storage of spare keys that are vital for any business
- Keep tabs on all spare staff locker keys in hotels and shops
|Manufacturer Part #
|Phoenix Safes - KC0300 - Deep Key Cabinets
|For Dispatch Today (Mon to Fri)
|Order By 15.00
|Usual Delivery Time
|Next Business Day - Excl. N.Ireland & Islands
Weight 10.00 Kg10.00 Kg
|Choice of Key Storage Lock
|Digital Electronic Locking
|Key Storage Security Level
|Key Storage Type
|3-5 Keys Per Hook
|Rear fixing to a wall
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £3.90 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh. As will all Asgard*, Bedford and QMP steel products.
* All Asgard products are liable to an extra delivery charge for deliveries to Cornwall/Devon, remote areas of Wales and all of Scotland- Price on application.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product
Returns & Refunds
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining written authorisation within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain authorisation please email your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
We will advise you of the return address or collection details upon written authorisation. Please do not return any orders to our office or any other address without written authorisation.
Please allow up to 14 days from receipt of the returned goods for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
Please Note. Returns are subject to the following conditions.
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
General Returns Terms and Conditions (applies to all returns)
- You must have received written authorisation from our customer service department.
- The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
- The product must be in exactly the same condition as when delivered.
- Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, steel cabinets and lockers are non-refundable.
- Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
- Products with bespoke modifications are non-refundable.
- Any postage and packing costs incurred on returned items are non-refundable.
Consumer Returns Terms and Conditions (applies to consumer only and is in addition to the general terms outlined above)
- The product must be returned within 28 calendar days of being given written authorisation to do so.
- Upgraded chargeable delivery services are non-refundable.
Business Returns Terms and Conditions (applies to businesses only and is in addition to the general terms outlined above)
- The product must be returned within 5 calendar days of being given written authorisation to do so.
- The original delivery charges incurred by Safe Options are non-refundable. We will advise you of these charges upon your return request.
- There may be a restocking / handling charge applicable to your return. We will advise you of this upon your return request.
If the product you purchased is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate, in accordance with your legal rights.
We will advise you of the return address or collection details upon receipt of your faulty items report. Please do not return any orders to our office or any other address without written authorisation.
Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.
Items Damaged in Transit
If any items were damaged in transit, we ask that you report it to us within 7 working days (please note that this is 48 hours for our business customers). If the items are visibly damaged on receipt, it's best to sign the carrier's delivery note accordingly. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once received back into our warehouse, we'll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method, as agreed.
Items Faulty on Arrival
If your items are faulty on arrival, you have 28 calendar days in which to inform us of the fault (please note that for our business customers, this is 14 calendar days). Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once we have verified the fault, we'll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method, as agreed.
We test returned items, and if a returned item is found not to be faulty by our technicians we will be unable to provide you with a refund. In this instance we can return the item to you or allow you to collect it. Any transport costs incurred due to this will be chargeable.
Items Faulty within Warranty Period
If any of your purchases develop a fault, and it's more than 28 calendar days since receipt, then provided your item is within its warranty period, you are entitled to a warranty repair. In some cases, manufacturers provide a specialist full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience which we recommend you use in order to correct the fault quickly. For business customers all warranty repairs after 28 days of receipt are referred directly to the manufacturer (unless otherwise stated).
Safe Reviews: Key Secure 50 Hook Deep Self Closing Digital Key Cabinet
Key Secure offer n excellent range of key storage products ranging from key capacities from 1 key up to 3000 keys . The new self closing key cabinet is designed...
Safe Review: Securikey KS60 GOLD High Security Key Safe with 60 Hooks
Securikey is the leading brand of Key Storage cabinets and safes in the UK. For those of you who require a high security wall mounted key storage to protect and...
How Much Do Mobile Car Keysafes Cost?
While there are keysafes that you can fix permanently to the body of your car, it can be useful to choose a mobile keysafe that can be removed if you...
Electronic audit trail key cabinets explained
Electronic audit trail key cabinets allow for the secure storage of keys, find out why you should be using them in your business >>
What is the best way to store bunches of keys?
Does your workplace require secure storage for keys to rooms and areas that not everyone should be able to access or that are so important that the keys to them should never be taken off-site by individual members of staff?
|£339.16 inc VAT each
|£321.30 inc VAT each
|£303.46 inc VAT each
For Dispatch Today (Mon to Fri) : Order By 15.00
Next Business Day - Excl. N.Ireland & Islands
Extra service delivery times vary