We know that you will be pleased with your purchases from Safeoptions.co.uk.
However, there may be occasions when you will need to return items to us.
Returns & Refunds
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining written authorisation within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain authorisation please email your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
We will advise you of the return address or collection details upon written authorisation. Please do not return any orders to our office or any other address without written authorisation.
Please allow up to 14 days from receipt of the returned goods for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
Please Note. Returns are subject to the following conditions.
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
General Returns Terms and Conditions (applies to all returns)
- You must have received written authorisation from our customer service department.
- The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
- The product must be in exactly the same condition as when delivered.
- Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, steel cabinets and lockers are non-refundable.
- Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
- Products with bespoke modifications are non-refundable.
- Any postage and packing costs incurred on returned items are non-refundable.
Consumer Returns Terms and Conditions (applies to consumer only and is in addition to the general terms outlined above)
- The product must be returned within 28 calendar days of being given written authorisation to do so.
- Upgraded chargeable delivery services are non-refundable.
Business Returns Terms and Conditions (applies to businesses only and is in addition to the general terms outlined above)
- The product must be returned within 5 calendar days of being given written authorisation to do so.
- The original delivery charges incurred by Safe Options are non-refundable. We will advise you of these charges upon your return request.
- There may be a restocking / handling charge applicable to your return. We will advise you of this upon your return request.
Non Receipt Of Goods
If you have not received your order or any individual items included with the goods such as shelves or keys you must let us know within 7 days from the estimated delivery date. Once we know that you have not received your item we will investigate the matter fully both internally and with our carriers. Unfortunately we cannot investigate non receipt deliveries after this time has elapsed.
If the product you purchased is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate, in accordance with your legal rights.
We will advise you of the return address or collection details upon receipt of your faulty items report. Please do not return any orders to our office or any other address without written authorisation.
Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.
Items Damaged in Transit
If any items were damaged in transit, we ask that you report it to us within 7 working days (please note that this is 48 hours for our business customers). If the items are visibly damaged on receipt, it's best to sign the carrier's delivery note accordingly. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once received back into our warehouse, we'll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method, as agreed.
Items Faulty on Arrival
If your items are faulty on arrival, you have 28 calendar days in which to inform us of the fault (please note that for our business customers, this is 14 calendar days). Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once we have verified the fault, we'll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method, as agreed. We test returned items, and if a returned item is found not to be faulty by our technicians we will be unable to provide you with a refund. In this instance we can return the item to you or allow you to collect it. Any transport costs incurred due to this will be chargeable.
Items Faulty within Warranty Period
If any of your purchases develop a fault, and it's more than 28 calendar days since receipt, then provided your item is within its warranty period, you are entitled to a warranty repair. In some cases, manufacturers provide a specialist full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience which we recommend you use in order to correct the fault quickly. For business customers all warranty repairs after 28 days of receipt are referred directly to the manufacturer (unless otherwise stated)
General Terms and Conditions
In addition to this policy you should also refer to our general Terms and Conditions of Sale.