- 2 Direction Convex (90 degrees)
- Toughened Acrylic
- Wall Arm
- 1-3 business days
1.14 0st, 3lbs (approx)
Securikey M18020J Convex Interior Security and Safety Mirror. 30cm diameter. Eliminate blind spots and are essential for the prevention of accidents and injuries. Ideal for combating the theft of property & valuables.
Features of the Securikey M18020J Interior Acrylic Convex Wall Mirror 30cm
- Small 30cm diameter allows positioning in the tightest areas
- Shatter resistant acrylic face with a protective vinyl edging.
- Vacuum metallised coating - Gives the brightest sharpest reflection. ‘
- J-arm’ bracket mount included - allows adjustment to all angles.
- Easily fixed to wall or ceiling.
- Suitable for internal use only.
- Multi-lingual fixing and maintenance instructions
Uses for the Securikey M18020J Interior Acrylic Convex Wall Mirror 30cm
- Wide angle convex mirror can be used for short distance security and surveillance
- Improves security in all retail shops and stores
- Safety improvements in all public buildings by removing blindspots
- Wide angle view is and easy fixing is ideal for Supermarket checkouts
- Useful to improve safety near machinery on production lines
- Fit it anywhere - overhead, onto machinery, onto racking, onto any flat surface
Useful Information to assist you in purchasing a Convex Mirror
- Mirrors Product Range: Securikey Convex Mirrors - Interior Mirrors
- Manufacturer Part #: M18020J
- Manufacturer: Securikey
- Colour: No
- Condition: New
- Mirror Face Material: Toughened Acrylic
- No. of Viewing Points: 2 Direction Convex (90 degrees)
- Ideal Distance from Mirror: 3m
- Fixing Options: Wall Arm
- Resistance To: Low Impact
- Conforms to Regulations: No
- Mirror Size (mm): 300
- Min Handle Length: No
- Max Handle Length: No
1.140st, 3lbs (approx)
- Warranty Period: 5 years
- Standard Delivery Time: 1-3 business days
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a kerbside pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered to your nearest kerbside entrance in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product.
Returns & Refunds
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining a Customer Return Authorization (CRA) number within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain a CRA please e-mail your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
Please note returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. You must have received a CRA number from our customer service department.
2. The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
3. You will receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge included in our price.
4. Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
5. Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, Steel Cabinets and Lockers are non-refundable.
6. Products with bespoke modifications that are not available to order online are non-refundable.
7. Goods shall be returned to Safe Options Limited or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Please allow up to 28 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.