Securikey Mini Vault Silver 0E Electronic £4000 Rated Safe£360.00 inc VAT
Securikey Mini Vault Silver 1E Electronic £4000 Rated Safe£381.00 inc VAT
Phoenix Fortress SS1181E £4000 Electronic Security Safe
Manufacturer Part #SS1181E
Product RangePhoenix Safes - SS1180 - Fortress
For Dispatch Today (Mon to Fri)Order By 15.00
Usual Delivery TimeNext Business Day - Excl. N.Ireland & Islands
Weight (kg)Weight 15Kg15Kg
Warranty Period2 years
Volume (litres)Volume 7 litres7L
Security RatingSilver Security
Insurance Limit - Cash / Value£4k / £40k
Locking TypeDigital Electronic Lock
Supplied Safe Shelves1 Removable Shelf
Supplied Safe DrawersNone
Safe Key HooksNone
Safe Internal FittingsNone
Fixing MethodsBase Fixing, Rear Wall Fixing
Security Testing StandardAIS Insurance Approved, EN14450 - S2 Security, Secured by Design Police Preferred Specification, Sold Secure
Lock Testing StandardVdS Class 1
PAY ONLINE by
- Bank Transfer
- Klarna / Clearpay - extended credit
- Link by Stripe
- AMEX - Mastercard - Visa
- ApplePay - GooglePay - PayPal
Phoenix Fortress SS1181E Security Safe £4000 fitted with electronic lock is tested to EN14450 S2 by Sold Secure and is certified with a £4,000 insurance cash rating or £40,000 for jewellery or other valuables.
H 220 x W 350 x D 300 mm
H 140 x W 270 x D 190 mm
Insurance Limit - Cash / Value
£4k / £40k
Base Fixing, Rear Wall Fixing
Digital Electronic Lock
Usual Delivery Time
Next Business Day - Excl. N.Ireland & Islands
For Dispatch Today (Mon to Fri)
Order By 15.00
The Phoenix Fortress SS1181E Police approved digital electronic security safe is designed to conform to the latest and prestigious European EN14450 S2 standard and protects against burglary attack. This Phoenix Fortress will provide ample accommodation for files, contracts, deeds, documents and valuables. It comes fitted with a high security VdS Class A Digital lock. The double wall construction with high grade insulation provide a safe with great strength
Features of the Phoenix Fortress SS1181E Police Approved Electronic Security Safe
- Phoenix Fortress SS1181E Police Approved Digital Locking Security Safe
- *£4,000 Cash Rating ( £40,000 Valuables) if bolted down
- Tested to EN14450 S2 by Sold Secure
- VdS Class 1 Electronic Lock with a Time Delay function
- Time Delay allows the lock to open only after a preset number of minutes
- 3 way locking with locking bolts
- 1 Removable shelf included as standard
- Ready prepared for fixing to wood, concrete or asphalt floors (bolts supplied)
- Colour - White RAL9003
- Police Approved Secured by Design Security Rating
- Other sizes and digital locking versions available
* Subject to your Insurer's agreement
How to Install the Phoenix Fortress SS1181E Electronic Locking Security Safe
- Pre-drilled holes in base of safe
- Supplied with fixing bolts to secure to a asphalt, concrete or wooden floor
- Place safe in position and mark drill points through pre-drilled holes
- Remove the safe and make holes using an electric drill with a masonry drill bit
- Place safe back in position, insert bolts and tighten to secure
- Bolts cannot be tampered with unless safe door is open
Recommended Uses for the Phoenix Fortress SS1181E Police Approved Security Safe
- Valuables such as Stamp Collections
- Important Documents such as share certificates
- Jewellery such as diamond necklaces and rings
- Car Keys and Transponders
- Personal Wills
- Birth and Marriage Certificates
- Passports and Driving Licences
- Insurance Policies
- Cash and Credit Cards
|Manufacturer Part #
|Phoenix Safes - SS1180 - Fortress
|For Dispatch Today (Mon to Fri)
|Order By 15.00
|Usual Delivery Time
|Next Business Day - Excl. N.Ireland & Islands
Weight 15.00 Kg15.00 Kg
Volume 7.00 litres7.00 L
|Insurance Limit - Cash / Value
|£4k / £40k
|Digital Electronic Lock
|Supplied Safe Shelves
|1 Removable Shelf
|Supplied Safe Drawers
|Safe Key Hooks
|Safe Internal Fittings
|Base Fixing, Rear Wall Fixing
|Security Testing Standard
|AIS Insurance Approved, EN14450 - S2 Security, Secured by Design Police Preferred Specification, Sold Secure
|Lock Testing Standard
|VdS Class 1
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £3.90 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh. As will all Asgard*, Bedford and QMP steel products.
* All Asgard products are liable to an extra delivery charge for deliveries to Cornwall/Devon, remote areas of Wales and all of Scotland- Price on application.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product
Returns & Refunds
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining written authorisation within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain authorisation please email your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
We will advise you of the return address or collection details upon written authorisation. Please do not return any orders to our office or any other address without written authorisation.
Please allow up to 14 days from receipt of the returned goods for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
Please Note. Returns are subject to the following conditions.
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
General Returns Terms and Conditions (applies to all returns)
- You must have received written authorisation from our customer service department.
- The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
- The product must be in exactly the same condition as when delivered.
- Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, steel cabinets and lockers are non-refundable.
- Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
- Products with bespoke modifications are non-refundable.
- Any postage and packing costs incurred on returned items are non-refundable.
Consumer Returns Terms and Conditions (applies to consumer only and is in addition to the general terms outlined above)
- The product must be returned within 28 calendar days of being given written authorisation to do so.
- Upgraded chargeable delivery services are non-refundable.
Business Returns Terms and Conditions (applies to businesses only and is in addition to the general terms outlined above)
- The product must be returned within 5 calendar days of being given written authorisation to do so.
- The original delivery charges incurred by Safe Options are non-refundable. We will advise you of these charges upon your return request.
- There may be a restocking / handling charge applicable to your return. We will advise you of this upon your return request.
If the product you purchased is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate, in accordance with your legal rights.
We will advise you of the return address or collection details upon receipt of your faulty items report. Please do not return any orders to our office or any other address without written authorisation.
Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.
Items Damaged in Transit
If any items were damaged in transit, we ask that you report it to us within 7 working days (please note that this is 48 hours for our business customers). If the items are visibly damaged on receipt, it's best to sign the carrier's delivery note accordingly. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once received back into our warehouse, we'll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method, as agreed.
Items Faulty on Arrival
If your items are faulty on arrival, you have 28 calendar days in which to inform us of the fault (please note that for our business customers, this is 14 calendar days). Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once we have verified the fault, we'll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method, as agreed.
We test returned items, and if a returned item is found not to be faulty by our technicians we will be unable to provide you with a refund. In this instance we can return the item to you or allow you to collect it. Any transport costs incurred due to this will be chargeable.
Items Faulty within Warranty Period
If any of your purchases develop a fault, and it's more than 28 calendar days since receipt, then provided your item is within its warranty period, you are entitled to a warranty repair. In some cases, manufacturers provide a specialist full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience which we recommend you use in order to correct the fault quickly. For business customers all warranty repairs after 28 days of receipt are referred directly to the manufacturer (unless otherwise stated).
What Does Cash Rating Mean?
When looking for a safe, you have probably noticed that they have different cash ratings. What does this mean? A security safe’s cash rating is to do with the amount...
How Secure is an Electronic Key Safe?
Find out how secure an electronic key safe is with this help article. The electronic key safe is a useful and oft necessary business requirement. If you are a business that has a large number of keys (car hire company, hotel, storage facility) or even a large family with multiple cars and secure outbuildings.
The Big Difference Between Home and Office Safes
What are the key features of a home safe compared to an office safe? Read the article for the answer.
How To Use Your Home Jewellery Safe
Home jewellery safes, unlike regular storage containers, can deter thieves and burglars from getting away with your valuables and family heirlooms while you’re away from home.
Fire or Security Safe?
Choosing Between a Fire or Security Safe. Which should I buy? Fire Resistant Safes - What Protection Against Fire Do You Need? High Security Safes - Understand Security Safe Ratings...
For Dispatch Today (Mon to Fri) : Order By 15.00
Next Business Day - Excl. N.Ireland & Islands
Extra service delivery times vary