Wire Mesh Steel Lockers
Wire Mesh Lockers - for Drying rooms and Security use
Although bright zinc electroplated wire mesh steel lockers are ideal for construction sites and damp environments where the airing of work clothing is assisted. They are also suitable for use where security is important by allowing clear and uninterrupted visibility of the contents
- Choice of Configuration - Singles, Nests of 2 and Nests of 3
- Choice of number of compartments from 1 up to 6 doors
- Suitable for Drying rooms to air damp clothing
- All locked with a simple Hasp and Staple to be locked by a padlock
- Choice of bright zinc electroplated finish or powder coated in various colours
- All of our Mesh Lockers are delivered fully assembled
- 150 hours resistance to salt spray
- Not suitable for outdoor use
Related Help & Advice for Wire Mesh Steel Lockers
What Are Wire Mesh Lockers?
Wire Mesh Lockers are used as Security Lockers, because of the high visibility and also as Drying Lockers where the the ventilation allows damp work clothes to dry. Wire Mesh Lockers are available either Nicket plated to resist corrosion or Powder Coated and are ideal for use in Warehouses, Distribution, Retail, Shower rooms, Food Processing Factories and Construction sites.
- £156.00 inc VAT
- £174.00 inc VAT