Padlocks for Lockers
Padlocks for Lockers with Hasp and Staple Cam locks
Hasp and Staple Locks on Lockers are growing in popularity as if locked with a combination padlock there are no keys to lose.
Combination padlocks are generally available in 3 different designs with different specifications and quality.
- Choose from a simple 3 digit combination dial padlock - this comes with a pre-set combination that cannot be changed and cannot be opened in the event that the code is forgotten.
- Secondly there are resettable combination locks that allow the combination number to changed, but only by first opening the padlock with the set combination.
- This allows the user to change their code daily if they wish, but does not allow access by Teachers and Management in an emergency.
- Finally there are Padlocks where the combination can only be changed and opened with the use of a service key that is kept by Teachers or Managers.
- This is the most effective control, but is also the most expensive.
Check out our range of Padlocks from Master Lock.
Related Help & Advice for Padlocks for Lockers
School lockers for all Education uses in Colleges, Universities, Schools - Our Probe Lockers are available in various sizes and a choice of 1 door, 2 doors, 3 doors, 4 doors, 5 doors or 6 - all with a choice of locking mechanis...
Locker Padlocks – Secure Combination Locks With No Keys to Lose
Consider using combination padlocks with your lockers. There are no keys to lose and various levels of security to choose from.