UK Mainland ONLY (except Highlands)
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*N.B. If the basket value is less than £50 there is a "Small Order" Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands
CONTACT US FOR A PRICE FOR THESE POST CODES:
AB 31 to AB 38, AB 40 to AB 56, IV 1 to 28, IV 30 to 32, IV 36 & 40, IV 52 to 54, IV63, KW 1 to 14, PA 21 to PA 38, PH 4 to PH 41, PH 49, PH 50. Isle of Wight**, Isle of Man**, Northern Ireland** (BT), Channel Islands**
We wil always keep any surcharge as low as possible. On many products less than 30kg we may be able to deliver at no extra charge.
** Delivery of Locker key orders at no extra charge
Rest of the World - Quotation only
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days
Probe Lockers and Cabinets plus Bedford Steel Storage are made to order and are delivered in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product
Armorgard products are generally delivered the next working day if ordered before 1pm
Asgard steel storage products are made to order and take on average 4-5 weeks
How do we deliver?
We offer the following options as standard. Other delivery options can be chosen when purchasing and the price will change accordingly up or down depending on the service.
- Delivery of items weighing 30kg and below are delivered by parcel carrier to your door between the hours of 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday, plus some on Saturday or Sunday at extra charge. Items must be signed for and the carrier is instructed to leave a card so that the customer can ring the depot to re-arrange delivery if no-one is in.
- Delivery of items weighing between 30kg-100kg are delivered by heavy parcel carrier between the hours of 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday. Depending on the type of product these deliveries are either on a standard service or the carrier may ring the customer to agree the delivery day.
- Delivery of Safes weighing over 200kg are delivered by a Specialist Safe Delivery Company between the hours of 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday. The customer is always telephoned prior to delivery to agree a day and to select a am or pm appointment.
- Delivery of Vertical Fire Filing Cabinets are on a pallet delivery to kerbside as standard, but a delivery and position service inside the building can be selected at extra cost.
Please note that all drop off prices quoted, unless stated, only include delivery to your entrance. If you require goods delivered to a particular room, floor then choose a positioning or bolt down service when ordering.
If ordering safes and similar products - if delivery and position or delivery and bolt down is available for a particular product then there is usually an option to this effect on the product page near the "Buy Now" button.
There are some important factors relating to the installation of a safe:
1. In order to comply with official test procedures, any products which are ECB.S certified
(EN14450 and EN1143) and weighing less than 1 tonne should be base fixed to a solid
concrete floor. If the safe has rear fixing available as well, then this should be used
as extra security only. If you wish to rear fix only then you should check with your insurer
to confirm that you are contravening your insurance policy.
2. If we are requested to secure an Insurance approved ECB.S tested safe to a wooden floor
then this will only be done at the customers own risk. The customer must speak with their
own insurance company to clarify if a wooden fix is acceptable, or if this will affect the
insurance rating they are given.
3. Anything other than the manufacturers fixing bolts are not recommended.
4. If you are wanting the safe fitted into a wardrobe please check if the wall behind the back panel is solid and there is no cavity between the wardrobe back or any other obstructions such as pipes, wiring. If these precautions are not checked beforehand and no alternative location can be used we will be unable to refund the installation charge.
5. Base fixing onto a floor is only advisable if the floor is solid concrete. Suspended floors of any kind, such as underfloor heating are generally not suitable. If this is the only method of fixing then the customer should check prior to delivery that there are no water or gas pipes nor electrical wiring. If these precautions are not checked beforehand and no alternative location can be used we will be unable to refund the installation charge.
6. Unless we are advised to the contrary we will assume that you require installation and bolt down to a concrete floor. Any other method of fixing cannot be carried out without prior agreement. If we are not advised accordingly prior to delivery we will not be able to waive the installation charge. Any subsequent visits will be chargeable.