COVID-19 Delivery and Service | Updated Daily
Delivery and Service Updates - Last updated 09.00 - 27/05/20
We are still offering standard fast delivery service for all safes and other products delivered by a parcel or pallet service - usually next day if ordererd by 12 noon. If after that cut off time, just give us a call, and we will do our best to get your order dispatched.
Our expert Delivery and Position and Delivery, Position and Bolt Down service is still available on these brands.
Burton Safes, Chubbsafes, Keysecure and Phoenix Safe ( Private Homes and Commercial Premises )
Our expert Delivery and Position and Delivery, Position and Bolt Down service is still available on these brands to Commercial premises only.
De Raat Safes (Commercial Customers only)
The following brands can only be delivered on a Parcel and Pallet drop off service while the Coronavirus emergency lasts
Securikey, Burg Wachter
Made to Order Products
Key Cutting - we are still able to cut and dispatch all Locker and Office Furniture keys within 1 working day
Probe Lockers, Probe Cloakroom and Probe Storage - NHS PRIORITY 3-10 day day service - all other customers - Delivery Times as advertised
James Bedford Industrial Steel Storage - Deliveries as normal
Robinson Wire Mesh Lockers - Standard delivery times
The following Manufacturer's products are unavailable for the time being due to safety concerns over COVID-19 or due to Supply chain delays
Dudley Safes - No delivery dates available at present - Contact us for latest information.
Parcel and Pallet Delivery customers
All of our Parcel Delivery drivers have been equipped with hand sanitiser, as well as antibacterial wipes to keep their hand held terminals clean.
Measures are in place if customers would prefer not to use the hand held terminals. Parcels will be placed at the door and the courier will step back 2 metres and check your name.
Delivery and Position or Bolt Down Fixing customers
Our installation company will follow the following guidelines in to ensure both safety and to prevent any transmission of COVID-19
- Communication of NHS, Govt & WHO guidelines to all staff via e-mail, memo's, posters - on prevention of the spread of infection;
- Hand sanitiser provided in all vehicles for crews, where hand washing with soap and clean running water is not always available;
- Increased cleaning schedules in depots and vehicles;
- Delivery crews are provided with wipes and encouraged to use them regularly to clean PDA's, phones, screens, handles, steering wheels etc.
- Strict social distancing procedures have been introduced for depot staff and visiting drivers;
- Access is restricted within areas of the depots to encourage social distancing
- Customers are contacted in advance to let them know when their delivery will be. Each customer is spoken to in detail to let them know what to expect from during the delivery, and what is expected of them terms of social distancing requirements.
- If it is felt in any way that social distancing protocols are not being adhered to and the delivery crews may be in an unsafe or unreasonable situation they will be removed from site.