Sentry Safe is the largest safe manufacturer in the USA and are renowned for manufacturing fire resistant safes and fire chests, but they also offer entry level security safes.
Their largest model in the X security range is the Sentry X125, which not only can secure valuables such as car keys, passports and cameras, but is both wide enough and deep enough to accommodate most laptop computers and the new Tablets such as the iPad.
The Sentry X125 is fitted with a high quality re-programmable digital lock powered by standard alkaline batteries and includes full installation instructions and bolts in order to secure it via either or both the base or rear face.
- Twin Locking Bolts for security
- Easy to operate high quality re-programmable electronic digital lock
- Override key for emergency access (Do not store in safe!)
- Carpeted interior to protect jewellery and watches from scratching
- 2 x 25mm access points for cables so that your devices can be charged
- Bolt down kit included to prevent unauthorised removal of the safe
- Powered by 4 standard alkaline batteries (not included)
- Advisory Insurance Cash rating of £1000 – subject to Insurer’s agreement
- Dimensions – Ext: 270Hx430Wx370D mm Int:266Hx426Wx320D mm
- Weight: 15.9kg – Volume 36 Litres
- Offers security protection from theft for valuables and laptops
- Easy to use digital electronic locking that is re-programmable
- Designed to allow charging of Laptops and Tablets while secured in the safe
- Extra large capacity will take a laptop in a bag or 2-3 laptops without
- Complete with fixing bolts to prevent unauthorised removal
- Priced around £100 including VAT and delivery
- Quick delivery in 1-2 working days
- The X125 Safe does not offer protection from fire or water damage
- Lightweight construction does not offer protection from violent attack
- Higher security from forced entry can be obtained by choosing a security tested safe
- No official tested cash rating for insurance purposes
The Sentry X125 is primarily designed for both the Home and Smaller Office use, where there is a need to prevent opportunistic theft. It is a good quality safe and offers good value for money, which is ideal for securing personal documents such as passports and certificates as well as jewellery and valuables such as cameras, tablets and laptops.