The Sentry H3100 Filing Chest can protect documents such as deeds, passports, birth and marriage certificates in A4 suspension files, but is also suitable for the protection of digital media such as USB sticks, mp3 players, external hard drives and CD/DVD storage.
The Sentry H3100 is fitted with a key lock and offers fire resistance for up to 30 minutes and independent tested water resistance.
- Sturdy key operated lock for simple security including 2 keys
- Interior dimensions are suitable for A4 documents in A4 Suspension files
- ETL verified 30 minute protection for digital media
- ETL verified waterproof
- Colour – Silver grey
- Dimensions – Ext: 359Hx445Wx514D mm Int:292Hx352W x356Dmm
- Weight: 31kg – Volume 37 Litres
- Fire protection for paper documents for 30 minutes – ETL tested
- Fire resistance for Digital media for 30 minutes – ETL tested
- Water resistance tested by ETL
- Manufactured from strong fire resistant moulded plastic
- Large and Heavy (31kg) Fire and water resistant chest
- Best value fire and water resistant filing system around
- Quick delivery in 1-2 working days
- The chest is pretty heavy – 31kg or 68lbs (about 5 stones) – so not very portable!
- Design does not offer protection from violent attack
- Higher security from forced entry can be obtained by choosing a security tested safe
- This is not a security safe – there is no cash rating for insurance purposes
The Sentry H3100 is primarily designed for filing personal documents such as passports and certificates as well as smaller digital media. It is not designed to prevent anything but petty theft and should be used in conjunction with a security safe if the stored items have either a significant monetary value or cannot be replaced. The Sentry H3100 fire water filing chest does what it says on the box – protection from fire and water, but no more.