Securikey is the leading brand of Key Storage cabinets and safes in the UK. For those of you who require a high security wall mounted key storage to protect and organise keys for high value items such as cars and other vehicles then the KS range of high security safes is the answer.
The Securikey KS GOLD range is built to withstand a physical attack as the safe doors are built to the same exacting standards as high security safes.
Features of the Securikey KS60
- The highest security level available for securing and organising keys
- 60 hook capacity to hold a mixture of bunches of keys, transponders and single keys
- Door is made from high strength 6mm steel slab and body from 3mm
- 7 lever high security key operated lock with 3 way locking
- Optional digital electronic locking with or without audit trail available
- All bolts are manufactured 20mm diameter solid high strength steel
- All key hook bars are both adjustable in height and are removable
- All hooks are numbered and colour coded – replacements available
- All hooks are supplied with colour coded and numbered key rings with tags
- 100 Sign out tabs included to be used when keys are used
- Dimensions – Ext: 436Hx460Wx120D mm
- Extra secure due to 3 way bolting and 7 lever security key locking
- Offers high resistance from forced entry and attack
- Extra thick steel used for door and body (6mm and 3mm)
- Key control is made easy with numbered and colour coded hooks and key rings
- All key hook bars are both adjustable and removable to allow large bunches of keys
- Securikey spares are readily available from Safe Options
- Quick drop off parcel delivery in 2-3 working days
- Wall mounting must be on a solid wall to ensure the security of the unit
- As with most Key cabinets there is no official tested insurance cash rating
The Securikey KS60 is primarily designed for commercial use, where the safe is required to be used to store keys overnight. There is also larger models available – view here. This safe has been approved by many UK Insurance companies and is used regularly in the vehicle and property sectors throughout the UK.