If you are looking for a high quality key cabinet with a large key holding capacity then the Securikey KC200ZECLIP54 is probably the best solution.
This wall mounted key cabinet has 200 hooks and therefore can hold between 400-600 keys if they are stored with 2-3 keys per key ring.
- Wall fixed Key cabinet with 200 Key hooks fitted to 20 key hook bars
- Digital electronic cam operated lock that can be re-programmed
- The electronic lock uses standard alkaline batteries
- Batteries are replaced without opening the door so no override key is required
- All key hook bars are both adjustable in height and are removable
- All hooks are numbered and colour coded and replacements are available
- Supplied with colour coded and numbered key rings with tags
- Fitted with a key index log to monitor key usage
- Powder coated with a light grey office friendly finish
- Dimensions : Ext: 550Hx380Wx140D mm
- Weight:14kg (31lbs)
- Adjustable/Removable hook bars allow flexibility
- Colour Coded and numbered key hooks plus matching key tags and rings
- Key control index card included to monitor key usage
- Offers protection from opportunistic theft
- High quality digital electronic cam lock require standard batteries and code can be changed
- Key control is made easy with numbered and colour coded hooks and key rings
- Securikey spares are readily available from www.safeoptions.co.uk
- Quick delivery in 1-2 working days
- This is not a high security cabinet and is designed as a day cabinet unless a premises alarm is fitted
- Cam locks are easily forced so if security is important choose a dead lock fitted cabinet such as the Securikey KV200 or KVD200
- Designed to store 1-3 keys per hook
- Not suitable for key bunches without reducing the key capacity
- If higher security is required then a burglary alarm should be considered or alternatively move the keys into a security safe overnight
- As with most Key cabinets there is no official tested insurance cash rating
The Securikey KC200ZECLIP54 200 hook Electronic Key Cabinet is designed for commercial use and offers a competitive solution to storing a large quantity of keys.
There are also other key capacities available from 20-600 hooks as well as key operated versions.