Muller MP2 Retail Day Deposit Safe Key Locking
Convenience stores and Petrol stations are cash businesses that are prone to till snatches and opportunistic theft. To combat this problem De Raat have a range of Muller Day Deposit safes, which are available in 2 sizes and with the option of key or digital lock operation. They are known as Day Deposit safes because they are not designed to store cash overnight in a premises that is neither manned nor has other protection such as burglar alarms.
The Muller Day Deposit range of safes – some call them Drop Safes – have an advisory insurance cash rating of £2000 and secured either by a quality re-programmable digital lock, powered by standard alkaline batteries or by a double bitted key.
- Two 25mm diameter hardened steel locking bolts for security
- Main door – 10mm slab plate door with concealed hinges
- Body thickness 3mm steel
- Anti-Fish deposit door with can be locked if required
- Deposit Aperture size – 66Hx377Wx190D mm
- Can be bolted through the base – bolts not supplied
- Advisory Insurance Cash rating of £2000 – subject to Insurer’s agreement
- Dimensions – Ext: 600Hx460Wx460D mm Int:380Wx454Dx422mm
- Weight: 45kg – Volume 73 Litres
- Offers security protection from theft of cash in a retail environment
- Choice of key or digital locking operation on main door
- Deposit door can be locked as well if required
- Advisory Insurance rating to store up to £2000 within opening hours
- Quick delivery in 1-2 working days
- Safe does not offer protection from fire or water damage
- Only an advisory £2000 cash rating – check acceptance with your insurer
- No official test certificate for insurance purposes
- Not suitable for securing cash overnight without insurer’s approval
The De Raat Muller Day Deposit MP2 is primarily designed for retail use, where there is a need to prevent both opportunistic theft, but not from a physical attack. It is a good quality safe and offers good value for money, which is ideal for securing cash takings from a shop till.