The Key Secure Fortress Underfloor home security safe is designed for the home or office to protect cash and valuables from burglary.
The Key Secure Fortress Underfloor home security safe has a high security lock and is supplied with 2 double bitted security keys as standard and is locked with a high strength steel lid that screws into position, which adds to its security level.
As with all Underfloor safes the security depends on principally two vital ingredients – the strength of the lid and the concrete mix used to secure it underground. The cash rating of the safe is decided by the security and quality of the lid.and therefore all Key Secure underfloor safes can be upgraded to a higher cash rating by purchasing a higher grade lid. This is a great advantage as you need not remove the safe box and replace with another.
- Flock lined box to prevent scratching to jewellery
- High security lock within lid operated by a double bitted key (2 supplied)
- 2 way locking by screwing clockwise onto 2 fixed bolts and 2 key operated bolts
- Advisory Insurance Cash rating of £4000 – subject to Insurer’s agreement
- Can be upgrade to £6000 rating at later date by replacing lid
- Ext: 330Hx230Wx230D mm
- Int: 215Hx215Wx215D mm
- Extremely economical and excellent value
- Offers protection from violent attack if fitted to manufacturer’s instructions
- High security locking lid with 2 keys supplied
- Re-locking action if violently attacked
- Flock lined to protect damage to jewellery
- Quick delivery in 1-2 working days
- No tested protection from fire or water (although concrete will give heat resistance)
- Extra cost involved in installation – usually a local builder can easily install
- As with all underfloor safes there is no official tested insurance cash rating
- Not as user friendly as floor mounted safes (a lot of kneeling down if used daily)
- Due to the diameter of the aperture (178mm) – restriction on storage size
The Key Secure Fortress Underfloor home security safe is primarily designed for both the Home and Smaller Office use, where the safe is required to protect cash and jewellery from physical attack. There is also a larger model, the Size 2, which is available as above or with a Deposit tube for depositing cash without the need to open the door. This feature obviously adds to security in a retail environment. The Keysecure Fortress is a good value safe, which offers real security at home or in work.