Churchill are the premier manufacturer of underfloor security safes in the UK and the only manufacturer that offers an underfloor safe with an insurance cash rating of £35,000. The Churchill Emerald EE24D Deposit Underfloor security safes are designed for installation underground in the home or in retail shops or petrol stations to protect cash and valuables from violent attack and burglary.
The Churchill Emerald EE23 Underfloor deposit security safe is designed for the retail industry and in particular shops that accept large amounts of cash such as convenience stores, betting shops, petrol stations and similar stores. It is fitted with a locking screw-in door that is constructed from stainless steel with a 2mm copper disc to prevent thermal and mechanical attack, and is supplied with a VDS Class 1 Mauer key lock as standard, with 2 keys supplied, plus a welded mesh to surround the box within the concrete mix, which increases the level of security.
As with all Underfloor safes the security depends on principally two vital ingredients – the strength of the lid and the concrete mix used to secure it underground.
- High security Mauer VDS lock within lid operated by key (2 supplied)
- 2 way locking by screwing clockwise onto 2 fixed bolts and 2 key operated bolts
- Advisory Insurance Cash rating of £35,000 – subject to Insurer’s agreement
- Lockable Deposit tube to accept cash canisters (10 supplied)
- Insurance cash rating for jewellery or other non-cash valuables is £35,000
- Dimensions – Ext: 560Hx300Wx300D mm Int: 290Hx290Wx290D mm
- Weight: 32kg
- Highest graded underfloor safe available in the UK
- Offers protection from extreme violent attack if fitted to manufacturer’s instructions
- Deposit tube allows safe depositing of cash without the need to open the door
- Extra High security Mauer VDS screw fixed locking lid with 2 keys supplied
- Renowned Churchill Safes quality
- Quick delivery in 1-3 working days for key locking versions
- No tested protection from fire or water (although concrete will give heat resistance)
- Extra cost involved in installation – usually a local builder can easily install
- As with all underfloor safes there is no official tested insurance cash rating
- Not as user friendly as floor mounted safes (a lot of kneeling down if used daily)
- Due to the diameter of the aperture– restriction on storage size
- Interior of safe is not lined so jewellery needs to be placed in a cloth bag to prevent scratching
The Churchill Emerald EE23 Underfloor high security deposit safe is primarily designed for Retail use, where the safe is required to protect cash from extreme physical attack and allow staff to deposit cash throughout the working day without needing access to the main door. Therefore no cash can be removed without the key holder being present.