This wide angle convex mirror helps improve visibility when exiting driveways, car parks or concealed exits.
The Vialux Vumax Wide Angled Driveway and Passageway Mirror gives a wide angle view, meaning it is especially useful for junctions of driveways or passageways
It is made from unbreakable polymir which is anti-UV, anti-static, & anti-scratch treated. It can be mounted to either a wall or pole, horizontally or vertically. Fixings are included.
- 1/2 Dome (180 degrees) 3 directions
- Unbreakable Polymir
- Rear fixing to a wall, Post Bracket
- 1-2 business days
2 0st, 4lbs (approx)
Vialux Vumax Bi-directional and Wide Angled Driveway Safety Mirror - optimises drivers field of vision with minimal obstruction to passageway
- Size 440 x 75 x 220mm
- Used to assist road safety in driveways and passageways
- Viewing Distance approx 4 metres
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically to cause the least obstruction
- Supplied with bolts and brackets kit to fit walls or posts 60 to 90mm in diameter
- Easy to install allowing precise adjustment of the position of the mirror
- P.A.S 5 Year Guarantee
- Mirrors Product Range: Vialux Driveway Exit Mirrors - Wide Angle Driveway Mirrors
- Manufacturer Part #: VUMAX5000
- Manufacturer: Vialux
- Colour: No
- Mirror Face Material: Unbreakable Polymir
- No. of Viewing Points: 1/2 Dome (180 degrees) 3 directions
- Ideal Distance from Mirror: 4m
- Fixing Options: Rear fixing to a wall, Post Bracket
- Resistance To: Medium Impact, UV Rays
- Conforms to Regulations: No
- Mirror Size (mm): 440
- Min Handle Length: No
- Max Handle Length: No
20st, 4lbs (approx)
- Warranty Period: 5 years
- Standard Delivery Time: 1-2 business days
- Does the Polymir surface ever collect condensation?
As with any surface, such as car windows, outdoor mirrors will be covered with condensation or frost when there are large changes in temperature after dusk. We do offer a range of condensation and frost free mirrors which solve this problem, once they have been in position outside for around 24 hours - see them here - Frost Free Mirrors
Question asked by 4 Dec 2015on
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a kerbside pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered to your nearest kerbside entrance in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product.
Returns & Refunds
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining a Customer Return Authorization (CRA) number within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain a CRA please e-mail your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
Please note returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. You must have received a CRA number from our customer service department.
2. The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
3. You will receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge included in our price.
4. Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
5. Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, Steel Cabinets and Lockers are non-refundable.
6. Products with bespoke modifications that are not available to order online are non-refundable.
7. Goods shall be returned to Safe Options Limited or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Please allow up to 28 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.
This wide angle convex mirror helps improve visibility when exiting driveways, car parks or concealed exits. The Vialux Vumax Wide Angled Driveway and Passageway Mirror gives a wide angle view, meaning it is especially useful for junctions of driveways or passageways It is made from unbreakable polymir which is anti-UV, anti-static, & anti-scratch treated. It can be mounted to either a wall or pole, horizontally or vertically. Fixings are included.http://www.safeoptions.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/265x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/s/p/sp-m-wde1_2.jpg http://www.safeoptions.co.uk/wide-angled-driveway-mirror-vumax-5000 Vialux GBP 126.00 http://schema.org/True InStock 5 1 5 1