Moravia Vision Convex Security Vision Convex Telescopic Inspection 45cm Mirror with Castors and with an optional Clip-on LED Lamp to illuminate view those inaccessible areas. Comes complete with a draw-cord protective bag in heavy duty nylon with fleece liner to protect the mirror. Optional clip-on LED lamp available - 3 x AAA batteries supplied.
- 4 Direction Vision
- Toughened Acrylic
- 1-2 business days
- 5 years
0st, 11lbs (approx)
VISION MORAVIA MOBILE SECURITY INSPECTION MIRROR with Telescopic Handle and a 45cm diameter face
Carry out security checks on the underside of vehicles with ease and in comfort. Ideal for checking areas that are difficult to view or access. Also suitable for use in production areas, commercial buildings, public sector, security at ports, military bases etc. Lightweight classic mirror for use in carrying out vehicle security checks.
Features of the Moravia Vision Handheld Inspection Mirror 45cm diameter
- Convex mirror surface for wide-angled viewing
- Interior or Exterior use
- 45 cm diameter face
- Toughened Acrylic (impact resistant)
- Equipped with four castor wheels for easy manoeuvrability underneath vehicles
- Overall height off ground: 138mm
- Aluminium telescopic handle can be easily extended from 100 to 200 cm
- Optional clip-on LED lamp available - 3 x AAA batteries supplied
- Includes fleece lined protective bag with drawstring to protect the mirror face
Uses of the Moravia Vision Handheld Inspection Mirror 45cm diameter
- Suitable for use in production areas, commercial buildings, public sector
- Ideal for searching under vehicles at immigration checkpoints
- Used by anti-bomb squads, drug search, customs, airlines, security, armed forces
- Ideal for security surveillance ports, airports, military bases
- Ideal for areas that are particularly difficult to access e.g. behind machinery
- Universally employable - view under, over, behind and on top.
Help and Information on Portable Convex Security Inspection Mirrors
- Mirrors Product Range: Moravia Inspection Mirrors - Vision
- Manufacturer Part #: 248.17.593
- Manufacturer: Moravia
- Colour: No
- Mirror Face Material: Toughened Acrylic
- No. of Viewing Points: 4 Direction Vision
- Ideal Distance from Mirror: Variable
- Fixing Options: Portable
- Resistance To: Medium Impact
- Conforms to Regulations: No
- Mirror Size (mm): 450
- Min Handle Length: 1000
- Max Handle Length: 2000
50st, 11lbs (approx)
- Warranty Period: 5 years
- Delivery Time: 1-2 business days
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh. As will all Asgard*, Bedford and QMP steel products.
* All Asgard products are liable to an extra delivery charge for deliveries to Cornwall/Devon, remote areas of Wales and all of Scotland- Price on application.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product
Returns & Refunds
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining a Customer Return Authorization (CRA) number within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain a CRA please e-mail your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
Please note returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. You must have received a CRA number from our customer service department.
2. The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
3. You will receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge included in our price.
4. Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
5. Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, Steel Cabinets and Lockers are non-refundable.
6. Products with bespoke modifications that are not available to order online are non-refundable.
7. Goods shall be returned to Safe Options Limited or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Please allow up to 28 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.
Moravia Vision Convex Security Vision Convex Telescopic Inspection 45cm Mirror with Castors and with an optional Clip-on LED Lamp to illuminate view those inaccessible areas. Comes complete with a draw-cord protective bag in heavy duty nylon with fleece liner to protect the mirror. Optional clip-on LED lamp available - 3 x AAA batteries supplied.https://media-safeoptions-yntvguuzyx7z.netdna-ssl.com/catalog/product/cache/1/image/265x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/2/4/248f2384.jpg http://www.safeoptions.co.uk/vision-inspection-45cm-mirror-with-castors Moravia GBP 189.60 http://schema.org/True InStock