- 2 Direction Convex (90 degrees)
- Toughened Acrylic
- Post Bracket
- 1-2 business days
5 0st, 11lbs (approx)
Moravia VIEW-MINDER Size 1 - Tough Acrylic blind spot traffic convex mirror with a brilliant optical lens - external dimensions of mirror face is 400x600 mm.
Features of the Moravia View-Minder 1 Traffic Mirror for use a Blind Spots - 400H x 600W mm
- Rectangular Traffic Mirror 400x600mm to improve safety at blind spots at traffic junctions
- Convex wide angle view, but less distortion than with round mirrors
- Weather resistant plastic frame
- Low cost, lightweight, weatherproof acrylic face
- Robust and provides long service
- Red/white border alerts traffic to danger
- Complete with adjustable 76mm Post Bracket
- Optional Galvanised 70mm DIA Mirror Post
- Standard Wall Bracket also available at extra cost
- 1200mm Wall Posts for attaching to top of low wall also available
- Twin mirror bracket fto use 2 mirrors on a single post also available
Uses of the Moravia View-Minder 1 Traffic Mirror for use a Blind Spots - 400H x 600W mm
- Ideal for highway use as Red/White border alerts oncoming drivers of the danger
- Useful to enable safe exit from driveways where oncoming traffic cannot be seen
- Ideal for use in busy car parks - both indoor and outdoor
- Convex wide angle view,is required at busy Industrial plants
- Suitable us at busy distribution centres and warehouses where there is a lot of HGV traffic
Where to fit a Moravia View-Minder 1 Traffic Mirror for use a Blind Spots - 400H x 600W mm
- Can be fitted to a post using the strong integral post bracket
- Two mirrors can be fitted to the same post to view in both directions using the twin mirror adaptor
- Can be used at T-Junctions both on highways and off
- Suitable for Blind exits such as driveways leading to a busy road
- If leaving a driveway mirror should be sited across the road and angled towards oncoming traffic
- Can be fitted to a wall or building if the wall bracket is purchased
Useful information to assist you in purchasing a traffic or Blind Spot mirror
- Mirrors Product Range: Moravia Traffic Mirrors - View-Minder
- Manufacturer Part #: 243.10.847
- Manufacturer: Moravia
- Colour: No
- Mirror Face Material: Toughened Acrylic
- No. of Viewing Points: 2 Direction Convex (90 degrees)
- Ideal Distance from Mirror: 5m
- Fixing Options: Post Bracket
- Resistance To: High Impact, Weather Conditions
- Conforms to Regulations: No
- Mirror Size (mm): 600x400
- Min Handle Length: No
- Max Handle Length: No
50st, 11lbs (approx)
- Warranty Period: 5 years
- Delivery Time: 1-2 business days
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a kerbside pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered to your nearest kerbside entrance in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product.
Returns & Refunds
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining a Customer Return Authorization (CRA) number within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain a CRA please e-mail your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
Please note returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. You must have received a CRA number from our customer service department.
2. The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
3. You will receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge included in our price.
4. Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
5. Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, Steel Cabinets and Lockers are non-refundable.
6. Products with bespoke modifications that are not available to order online are non-refundable.
7. Goods shall be returned to Safe Options Limited or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Please allow up to 28 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.