Vialux Convex Traffic Mirror with an unbreakable Polymir 600mm diameter mirror face. it has a High Visibility red and white trim and the wide angle view improves safety at junctions and blind exits.
- 2 Direction Convex (90 degrees)
- Unbreakable Polymir
- Wall Arm, Post Bracket
- 1-2 business days
7 1st, 1lbs (approx)
The Vialux 546 Traffic Mirror, with a 60cm diameter mirror face, offers increased wide angle visibility at blind corners and driveway exits and can be either pole or wall mounted.
Features of the Vialux 546 Convex Traffic Mirror 60cm Diameter
- 60cm Diameter Convex Mirror optics but actual frame size is 750mm diameter
- Supplied with bolts and brackets kit to fit walls or posts that are 60 to 90mm in diameter
- Kit is robust and tested to withstand winds of up to 183 kmh
- Optimum Viewing Distance of approximately 11 metres
- Mirror, if post mounted, can be angled up to 80 degrees
- If wall mounted can be angle up to around 45 degrees
- Optional Extension arm to increase arm length to 150mm
- Optional twin bracket to use 2 mirrors together to allow viewing left and right
- Optional Posts which need to be concreted into the ground
- Easy to install allowing precise adjustment of the position of the mirror
- Mirror optics is made from Polymir
- 100% recyclable - mirror, frame and packaging
- 3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Uses for the Vialux 546 Convex Traffic Mirror 60cm Diameter
- Used to improve road safety where drivers do not have a clear view of oncoming traffic
- Can help eliminate blind spots at corners, concealed entrances and exits
- Used at Driveway Exits, Blind Spots on highways or Car Parks and junctions
- Used at weigh stations to allow HGV drivers to check whicle weight without leaving cab
- Unbreakable face allows grit and stones to bounce off during resurfacing of roads
- Used at distribution loading bays - red and white frame alerts other drivers to danger
- Mirrors Product Range: Vialux Traffic Mirrors - Polymir Optics
- Manufacturer Part #: 546
- Manufacturer: Vialux
- Colour: Red/White
- Mirror Face Material: Unbreakable Polymir
- No. of Viewing Points: 2 Direction Convex (90 degrees)
- Ideal Distance from Mirror: 11m
- Fixing Options: Wall Arm, Post Bracket
- Resistance To: High Impact, Weather Conditions, UV Rays, Vandalism
- Conforms to Regulations: BS EN 12899- 1:2007
- Mirror Size (mm): 600
- Min Handle Length: No
- Max Handle Length: No
71st, 1lbs (approx)
- Warranty Period: 3 years
- Standard Delivery Time: 1-2 business days
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a kerbside pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered to your nearest kerbside entrance in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product.
Returns & Refunds
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining a Customer Return Authorization (CRA) number within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain a CRA please e-mail your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
Please note returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. You must have received a CRA number from our customer service department.
2. The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
3. You will receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge included in our price.
4. Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
5. Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, Steel Cabinets and Lockers are non-refundable.
6. Products with bespoke modifications that are not available to order online are non-refundable.
7. Goods shall be returned to Safe Options Limited or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Please allow up to 28 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.
Vialux Convex Traffic Mirror with an unbreakable Polymir 600mm diameter mirror face. it has a High Visibility red and white trim and the wide angle view improves safety at junctions and blind exits.http://www.safeoptions.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/265x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/s/p/sp-546-b_2.jpg http://www.safeoptions.co.uk/vialux-traffic-mirror-polymir-60cm Red/White Vialux GBP 177.00 http://schema.org/True InStock