- 2 Direction Convex (90 degrees)
- Unbreakable Polymir
- Wall Arm, Post Bracket
- 1-2 business days
- 3 years
11 1st, 10lbs (approx)
The Vialux 558 Convex Traffic Mirror, which has a mirror size of 100x80cm, can view in two directions covering an angle of approximately 90 degrees. It is designed to be positioned at bends and T junctions with obscured visibility to prevent accidents and it has a high visibility red/white striped frame. It can be fitted to either a post or to a wall..
Features of the Vialux 558 Convex Traffic Safety Mirror 100x80cm
- Rectangular Traffic Mirror 100x80cm to improve safety at blind spots at traffic junctions
- Easy to install and adjust to the exact position required
- Very light yet withstands severe weather conditions
- Supplied with bolts and brackets for fixing to walls or to 60-90mm diameter posts
- Unbreakable Polymir mirror lens for quality vision
- White frame with Red stripes conforms to BS EN 12899-1:2007
- Convex wide angle view, but less distortion than with round mirrors
- Weather and wind resistant plastic frame with UV protection
- Low cost, lightweight, weatherproof polymir mirror face
- Red/white border alerts traffic to danger
- Optimum viewing distance from this mirror is up to 20 metres
- 3 year Vialux Warranty
Uses of the Vialux 558 Convex Traffic Safety Mirror 100x80cm
- Ideal for highway use as Red/White border alerts oncoming drivers of the danger
- Useful to enable safe exit from driveways where oncoming traffic cannot be seen
- Ideal for use in busy car parks - both indoor and outdoor
- Convex wide angle view,is required at busy Industrial plants
- Suitable us at busy distribution centres and warehouses where there is a lot of HGV traffic
Where to fit a Vialux 558 Convex Traffic Safety Mirror for use at Blind Spots
- Mirror is fully adjustable to enable views in any angle up to 75 degrees
- Can be fitted to a post using the strong integral post bracket
- Can be fitted to a wall or building using the integral wall bracket
- Wall fixing is possible using the wall bracket that is included
- Can be used at T-Junctions both on highways and off
- Suitable for Blind exits such as driveways leading to a busy road
- If leaving a driveway the mirror should be sited across the road and angled towards oncoming traffic
Useful information to assist you in purchasing a Traffic or Blind Spot mirror
- Mirrors Product Range: Vialux Traffic Mirrors - Polymir Optics
- Manufacturer Part #: 558
- Manufacturer: Vialux
- Colour: Red/White
- Mirror Face Material: Unbreakable Polymir
- No. of Viewing Points: 2 Direction Convex (90 degrees)
- Ideal Distance from Mirror: 30m
- Fixing Options: Wall Arm, Post Bracket
- Resistance To: High Impact, Weather Conditions, UV Rays, Vandalism
- Conforms to Regulations: BS EN 12899- 1:2007
- Mirror Size (mm): 1000x800
- Min Handle Length: No
- Max Handle Length: No
111st, 10lbs (approx)
- Warranty Period: 3 years
- Delivery Time: 1-2 business days
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh. As will all Asgard*, Bedford and QMP steel products.
* All Asgard products are liable to an extra delivery charge for deliveries to Cornwall/Devon, remote areas of Wales and all of Scotland- Price on application.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product
Returns & Refunds
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining a Customer Return Authorization (CRA) number within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain a CRA please e-mail your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
Please note returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. You must have received a CRA number from our customer service department.
2. The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
3. You will receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge included in our price.
4. Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
5. Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, Steel Cabinets and Lockers are non-refundable.
6. Products with bespoke modifications that are not available to order online are non-refundable.
7. Goods shall be returned to Safe Options Limited or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Please allow up to 28 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.