- 2 Direction Convex (90 degrees)
- Unbreakable Polymir
- Wall Arm, Post Bracket
- 7-10 business days
6 0st, 13lbs (approx)
The Vialux 908 interior leisure pool mirror offers an optimal surveillance system of all obscured swimming pool areas. Provides both safety and security reassurance for customers using the swimming pool facilities.
Features of the Vialux 908 Panoramic Indoor Swimming Pool Safety Mirror 100x80cm
- Designed to improve safety in Swimming Pool and Leisure Centres
- Dimensions of 1000x800mm to give the widest view to improve safety
- Size and angle of convexity developed to obtain a panoramic view
- Easy to install and adjust to the exact position required
- Unbreakable and unalterable mirror face
- Supplied with no frame to blend in perfectly with all surroundings
- UV inhibited, scratch and impact resistant
- Supplied with bolts and brackets for fixing to walls or to 60-90mm diameter posts
- Resistant to chlorine fumes
- 5 year P.A.S guarantee
Check out our useful guides to answer your questions about Convex Mirrors
- Mirrors Product Range: Vialux Specialist Mirrors - Leisure Pool Safety
- Manufacturer Part #: 908
- Manufacturer: Vialux
- Colour: White
- Mirror Face Material: Unbreakable Polymir
- No. of Viewing Points: 2 Direction Convex (90 degrees)
- Ideal Distance from Mirror: 25m
- Fixing Options: Wall Arm, Post Bracket
- Resistance To: Medium Impact, Weather Conditions, Chlorine
- Conforms to Regulations: No
- Mirror Size (mm): 1000x800
- Min Handle Length: No
- Max Handle Length: No
60st, 13lbs (approx)
- Warranty Period: 5 years
- Standard Delivery Time: 7-10 business days
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a kerbside pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered to your nearest kerbside entrance in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product.
Returns & Refunds
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining a Customer Return Authorization (CRA) number within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain a CRA please e-mail your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
Please note returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. You must have received a CRA number from our customer service department.
2. The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
3. You will receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge included in our price.
4. Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
5. Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, Steel Cabinets and Lockers are non-refundable.
6. Products with bespoke modifications that are not available to order online are non-refundable.
7. Goods shall be returned to Safe Options Limited or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Please allow up to 28 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.