- Securikey SDSTBEXPHZ Strongbox Euro Lock Floorboard Safe
Roberts Rating Bronze
- Rectangular Lid
- £1k / £10k
- Key Lock
- Floorboard Fixed
- 3-5 business days
- 1 year
1st, 12lbs (approx)
H 130 x W 400 x D 235 (mm) H 5.12 x W 15.75 x D 9.25 (inches)
The Strongbox SDSTBEXPHZ floorboard safe can be fitted easily between the joists of any suspended floor. The safe sits flush with the joists and is concealed by the floorboards.
Features of the Securikey Strongbox SDSTBEXPHZ Key Lock Floorboard Security Safe
- Fitted with a Standard Key Lock with 2 keys supplied
- Designed to be fitted between your joists and level with the joist surface
- It is hidden from view under floorboards and can be further disguised by covering with a carpet, rug or furniture
- Flock lined to prevent damage to contents
- Fitted with a euro profile safe lock for security
- Includes fixing bolts
- Red powder Coated Finish
Uses for the Securikey Strongbox SDSTBEXPHZ Key Lock Floorboard Security Safe
- Store personal valuables such as jewellery
- Secure passports and birth and marriage certificates
- Helps to restrict identity theft
- Protect keys for valuable cars
- Secure cash from view
How to Install a Securikey Strongbox SDSTBEXPHZ Floorboard Security Safe
- Decide the ideal position for your Securikey Strongbox
- Remove the sections of floorboard to uncover the joists
- If the joists are more than 350mm (14" approx) apart then screw timber to one joist to reduce the gap to 350mm
- Mark out a pencil line around the flanges of the floorboard safe to allow chiselling out of timber
- This will allow the safe to lie flush with the joists when fitted
- Mark the position of the four coach screws supplied through the holes in the short sides of the safe
- Remove the safe and drill small pilot holes where you have marked
- Replace the Strongbox Floorboard Safe in position and secure with the coach screws
- Re-instate the original floorboards into position and your Floorboard safe is now hidden
- Safes Product Range: Securikey Cash Safes and Cabinets - Underfloor and DIY Safes
- Manufacturer Part #: SDSTBEXPHZ
- Manufacturer: Securikey
- Insurance Limit - Cash / Value: 1k / 10k
- Type of Door: Rectangular Lid
- Choice of Safe Lock: Key Lock
- Lock Features: No
- Suitable For: Bunches of Keys, Cash, Indoor Use, Jewellery
- Fixing Methods: Floorboard Fixed
- Neck Height (mm): No
- Door Thickness (mm): 5
- Maximum Aperture of Door (mm): 275x210
- Volume (litres): No
121st, 12lbs (approx)
- Warranty Period: 1 year
- Delivery Time: 3-5 business days
H 130 x W 400 x D 235 (mm) H 5.12 x W 15.75 x D 9.25 (inches)
Bronze Rated cabinets and safes are entry level lower security that offer resistance to opportunistic theft and will often have an independent security test certificate, but if not, the manufacturer will have performed an in house evaluation.
Who is Robert and what are his ratings?
"Robert's Ratings" - Robert's honest opinion about each and every safe we sell. Robert is the founder of Safe Options Limited and has over 25 years experience in the storage industry. Robert speaks to many customers who are confused about safes and storage, and he wanted to make the buying process easier for everyone - so that's why he rates every security and fire safe we offer - so you can easily select the safe that is right for you
Be the first to ask a question about this product
Choosing the right safe for your home can be difficult. This helpful infographic aims to resolve all those questions regarding ...Read This PostFrom professionals looking to safeguard company assets to private individuals in need of a safe way to keep valuables safe from...Read This PostTo ensure the safety of our belongings, many of us store our valuables in safes. These safes may come with an electronic digita...Read This PostSentry have just launched a range of high quality security safes designed for the home or office with the additional benefit of...Read This Post
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh. As will all Asgard*, Bedford and QMP steel products.
* All Asgard products are liable to an extra delivery charge for deliveries to Cornwall/Devon, remote areas of Wales and all of Scotland- Price on application.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product
Returns & Refunds
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining a Customer Return Authorization (CRA) number within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain a CRA please e-mail your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
Please note returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. You must have received a CRA number from our customer service department.
2. The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
3. You will receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge included in our price.
4. Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
5. Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, Steel Cabinets and Lockers are non-refundable.
6. Products with bespoke modifications that are not available to order online are non-refundable.
7. Goods shall be returned to Safe Options Limited or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Please allow up to 28 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.
You Might Also Like