This Probe Space Saving 14 Door Steel Locker is comprised of 7 single lockers with 2 doors each. Every door has individual locking and has been a proven system for maximising the use of space where storage compartments are needed. Ideal for catering industries where large capacity is needed with fewer users in mind. The 7 seed locker means that the individual compartments are bigger than the 11 seed locker. Offering a choice of 6 door colours. Coated with an anti-bacterial finish that kills 99.9% of infections such as MRSA.
- 14 Compartments
- Steel Panel Doors
- Key Lock
- Powder Coated
- 10-15 business days
- 1 year - Made to order - not covered by 14 Days Return Policy
203 31st, 14lbs (approx)
This Probe Space Saving 14 Door Metal Locker is built using 7 seed lockers with 2 doors each and connecting them together to form a pod. These compartments are bigger than the 11 seed version of this locker but contain fewer compartments. Optional extras include sloping canopy, rotating base and extra ventilation.
Features of the Probe 14 Door Steel Storage Locker
- 14 individual lockable compartments - (2 keys per lock)
- Choice of 7 Door Colours
- Internal Compartment Dimensions - 864 H x 460 W x 460 D
- Full strengthener welded into the door to increase security
- Centre Sealing Cap included with every pod
- Welded plinth separating each compartment, increasing security and structural rigidity
- Vent system allows each compartment to "breathe"
- Coated with an anti-bacterial finish that kills 99.9% of infections such as MRSA
Optional Extras of the Probe Space Saving 14 Person Metal Locker
- Master Key Available to access all doors
- Rotating Base - allows the locker to be rotated 360 degrees. Allowing Pods to be positioned closer together. Add 100mm to height. (Handle Included)
- Additional ventilation - to allow increased airflow into the locker
- Sloping Canopy - To prevent accumulation of rubbish on top of the locker
Probe Steel Storage Lockers comply with standards:
- All Probe Lockers are designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom
- Conforming to BS 4680:1996 ‘Standard Duty’ (excluding size specification),
- Conforms to ISO 9001:2000 Quality Systems Standards
- Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2004
- All Probe products are manufactured in accordance with Health & safety certification OHSAS 18001
Need help looking for the right locker? Check Out Our Blog Posts
- School Locker Buyers Guide - 9 easy steps
- What to look for when buying Lockers for your School
- Waterproof Lockers for Schools
- What is the cost of a Locker?
- How Laundry Lockers answer Health and Safety Concerns
- Laptop Lockers - where to site them
Friendly Advice One Phone Call Away
- Lockers Product Range: Probe Lockers - POD Lockers
- Manufacturer Part #: PD-701818/2
- Manufacturer: Probe Lockers
- No. of Compartments: 14 Compartments
- Locker Ext. Height (mm): 1780
- Locker Ext. Width (mm): 305
- Locker Ext. Depth (mm): 460
- Compartment Internal Height (mm): 812
- Compartment Internal Width (mm): 241
- Compartment Internal Depth (mm): No
- Sloping Canopy Height (mm): 200
- Rotating Base Height (mm): 100
- Pod Diameter (mm): 1020
20331st, 14lbs (approx)
- Finish: Powder Coated
- Type of Locker Doors: Steel Panel Doors
- Choice of Lock: Key Lock
- Conforms to Regulations: BS 4680:1996
- Warranty Period: 1 year - Made to order - not covered by 14 Days Return Policy
- Delivery Time: 10-15 business days
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh. As will all Asgard*, Bedford and QMP steel products.
* All Asgard products are liable to an extra delivery charge for deliveries to Cornwall/Devon, remote areas of Wales and all of Scotland- Price on application.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product
Returns & Refunds
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining a Customer Return Authorization (CRA) number within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain a CRA please e-mail your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
Please note returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. You must have received a CRA number from our customer service department.
2. The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
3. You will receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge included in our price.
4. Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
5. Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, Steel Cabinets and Lockers are non-refundable.
6. Products with bespoke modifications that are not available to order online are non-refundable.
7. Goods shall be returned to Safe Options Limited or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Please allow up to 28 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.
You Might Also Like
This Probe Space Saving 14 Door Steel Locker is comprised of 7 single lockers with 2 doors each. Every door has individual locking and has been a proven system for maximising the use of space where storage compartments are needed. Ideal for catering industries where large capacity is needed with fewer users in mind. The 7 seed locker means that the individual compartments are bigger than the 11 seed locker. Offering a choice of 6 door colours. Coated with an anti-bacterial finish that kills 99.9% of infections such as MRSA.https://media-safeoptions-yntvguuzyx7z.netdna-ssl.com/catalog/product/cache/1/image/265x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/7/s/7seed2door.jpg http://www.safeoptions.co.uk/space-saving-14-compartment-locker-pod Probe Lockers GBP 1275.00 http://schema.org/True InStock