This Probe Locker stand can be used to protect lockers from damp floors. These stands are 150mm high and have adjustable height feet. Available to suit your requirements, with support for up to 3 lockers. Designed to fit Probe lockers only.
- Locker Support Stand
- 1, 2, 3
- Anti-Bacterial Powder Coating
- 10-15 business days - Kerbside Delivery
No 0st, 0lbs (approx)
External DimensionsH 150 (mm) H 5.91 (inches)
Buy Steel Locker Stands designed to fit Probe Lockers only. You can choose a stand for 1 single locker or save money by banking the lockers in 2 or 3 lockers by fitting them on a 2 or 3 locker steel support stand.
- Locker Stands to hold between 1 and 3 Probe lockers with a choice of width and depth
- Protects lockers from damage from water
- Regular floor cleaning will cause rusting to locker
- Comes complete with adjustable levelling feet
- Coated with a choice of paint finish to match your Probe locker body colour using epoxy chip resistant paint
Need help looking for the right locker? Check Out Our Blog Posts
- School Locker Buyers Guide - 9 easy steps
- What to look for when buying Lockers for your School
- Waterproof Lockers for Schools
- What is the cost of a Locker?
- How Laundry Lockers answer Health and Safety Concerns
- Laptop Lockers - where to site them
Friendly Advice One Phone Call Away
- Lockers Product Range: Probe Lockers - Stands
- Manufacturer Part #: LK/LS
- Manufacturer: Probe Lockers
- Colour: Colour Choice
- Changing Room Unit Type: Locker Support Stand
- Suitable For: Indoor Use
- Helps to Assist or Prevent: Damage to Lockers
- Finish: Anti-Bacterial Powder Coating
- How is it secured?: Free Standing
- Number of Bench Slats: No
- Hanging Rail Width (mm): No
- Number of Lockers to Hold: 1, 2, 3
- Weight (kg): N/A
- Warranty Period: 1 year - Made to order - not covered by 14 Days Return Policy
- Standard Delivery Time: 10-15 business days - Kerbside Delivery
External DimensionsH 150 (mm) H 5.91 (inches)
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a kerbside pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered to your nearest kerbside entrance in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product.
Returns & Refunds
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining a Customer Return Authorization (CRA) number within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain a CRA please e-mail your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
Please note returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. You must have received a CRA number from our customer service department.
2. The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
3. You will receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge included in our price.
4. Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
5. Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, Steel Cabinets and Lockers are non-refundable.
6. Products with bespoke modifications that are not available to order online are non-refundable.
7. Goods shall be returned to Safe Options Limited or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Please allow up to 28 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.
This Probe Locker stand can be used to protect lockers from damp floors. These stands are 150mm high and have adjustable height feet. Available to suit your requirements, with support for up to 3 lockers. Designed to fit Probe lockers only.http://www.safeoptions.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/265x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/p/r/probe-locke-stand-with-locker-close-up.jpg http://www.safeoptions.co.uk/single-locker-stands Colour Choice Probe Lockers GBP 24.00 http://schema.org/True InStock