This Simbars Sheffield Premier Quality Surface Fixed Galvanized Bike Stand, Made in the UK, is made for heavy duty use and a long life. This model is designed for Surface Fix by bolting to firm surface using expansion bolts (not included)
- Sheffield Hoop Bike Stand
- 2 Cycles
- Galvanised Steel
- 1-3 business days
- 1 year - Made to order - not covered by 14 Days Return Policy
1st, 6lbs (approx)
H 800 x W 750 (mm) H 31.50 x W 29.53 (inches)
Simbars Premier Surface Fixed Sheffield Bike Stand offering the highest level of security if used with quality security chains or U-Bolts. This model is for Surface fixing using expansion bolts (not supplied) and is available in Hot dip Galvanised finish to resist rust and corrosion - the most resistant finish to counter the effects of the weather.
Features of the Simbars Premier Surface Bolted Galvanised Sheffied Bike Stand
- Surface Mounted Sheffield Bike Stand
- High quality design and manufacture in the UK
- Best solution for security of cycles
- Fixing plate with 2 holes - 150x70x6mm
- Fix using M12 expansion bolts - Min 100mm length (not supplied)
- Hot Dip Galvanised Coating
- Suitable to secure and store 2 cycles
- 800mm distance between each bike stand usually gives sufficient room
Help and Useful Information to select the best Bike Rack or Stand
- Bike Storage Product Range: Simbars Bicycle Storage - Sheffield Bike Stands
- Manufacturer Part #: ST01-GA-GND
- Manufacturer: Simbars
- Colour: Silver
- Type of Bike Stand: Sheffield Hoop Bike Stand
- Bike Capacity: 2 Cycles
- Suitable For: Outdoor Use
- Finish: Galvanised Steel
- How is it secured?: Ground Fixed
- Installation / Assembly: Easy to Fit
- Surface Height (mm): 800
- Diameter (mm): 48
91st, 6lbs (approx)
- Warranty Period: 1 year - Made to order - not covered by 14 Days Return Policy
- Delivery Time: 1-3 business days
H 800 x W 750 (mm) H 31.50 x W 29.53 (inches)
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh. As will all Asgard*, Bedford and QMP steel products.
* All Asgard products are liable to an extra delivery charge for deliveries to Cornwall/Devon, remote areas of Wales and all of Scotland- Price on application.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product
Returns & Refunds
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining a Customer Return Authorization (CRA) number within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain a CRA please e-mail your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
Please note returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. You must have received a CRA number from our customer service department.
2. The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
3. You will receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge included in our price.
4. Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
5. Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, Steel Cabinets and Lockers are non-refundable.
6. Products with bespoke modifications that are not available to order online are non-refundable.
7. Goods shall be returned to Safe Options Limited or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Please allow up to 28 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.
This Simbars Sheffield Premier Quality Surface Fixed Galvanized Bike Stand, Made in the UK, is made for heavy duty use and a long life. This model is designed for Surface Fix by bolting to firm surface using expansion bolts (not included)https://media-safeoptions-yntvguuzyx7z.netdna-ssl.com/catalog/product/cache/1/image/265x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/s/i/si-st01-bike_3.jpg http://www.safeoptions.co.uk/sheffield-galvanised-bike-stand-surface-49mm Silver Simbars GBP 60.00 http://schema.org/True InStock