- 2 Direction Convex (90 degrees)
- Toughened Acrylic
- Wall Arm
- 1-3 business days
2.65 0st, 6lbs (approx)
Securikey Heavy Duty Convex Exterior Security and Safety Mirror. 45cm diameter. Prevents accidents & injuries, can also deter theft. Reduces danger caused by blind spots.
Features of the Securikey M18044S Convex Heavy Duty 45cm Blind spot Mirror
- Wide angle convex 45cm mirror face
- Exterior grade, vinyl coated Celuka back - Suitable for internal / external use.
- Impact resistant acrylic face with computer designed curvature.
- Vacuum metalised coating - Gives the brightest sharpest reflection.
- Taped edges and vinyl surround - Gives added resistance to moisture.
- Widely used in car parks, warehouses, hospitals, factory loading bays, etc...
- Eliminate blind spots and are essential for the prevention of accidents and injuries.
- Ideal for combating the theft of property & valuables.
- Gives the brightest sharpest reflection. ‘J-arm’ bracket mount included - allows adjustment to all angles.
- Easily fixed to wall or post - post fixing adaptor at extra cost
- Galvanised heavy duty 'J-arm' bracket wall mounting included - Allows adjustment to all angles
Uses for the Securikey M18044S Heavy Duty Exterior Convex Mirror 450mm
- Position opposite blind exits of driveways to provide warning of oncoming vehicles
- Place near loading bays to assist HGV vehicles when reversing up to the bay
- Use in multi storey car parks with the use of CCTV to improve security
- Fix to interior walls in Shopping Centres and Malls to improve security in secluded areas
- Improve safety near machinery in workshops and factories
- Use in dog kennels and animal sanctuaries to avoid accidents
Check out our useful guides to answer your questions about Convex Mirrors
- Mirrors Product Range: Securikey Convex Mirrors - Exterior Mirrors
- Manufacturer Part #: M18044S
- Manufacturer: Securikey
- Colour: No
- Mirror Face Material: Toughened Acrylic
- No. of Viewing Points: 2 Direction Convex (90 degrees)
- Ideal Distance from Mirror: 8m
- Fixing Options: Wall Arm
- Resistance To: High Impact
- Conforms to Regulations: No
- Mirror Size (mm): 450
- Min Handle Length: No
- Max Handle Length: No
2.650st, 6lbs (approx)
- Warranty Period: 5 years
- Standard Delivery Time: 1-3 business days
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a kerbside pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered to your nearest kerbside entrance in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product.
Returns & Refunds
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining a Customer Return Authorization (CRA) number within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain a CRA please e-mail your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
Please note returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. You must have received a CRA number from our customer service department.
2. The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
3. You will receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge included in our price.
4. Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
5. Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, Steel Cabinets and Lockers are non-refundable.
6. Products with bespoke modifications that are not available to order online are non-refundable.
7. Goods shall be returned to Safe Options Limited or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Please allow up to 28 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.