- 2 Direction Convex (90 degrees)
- Toughened Acrylic
- 1-3 business days
4 0st, 9lbs (approx)
Securikey MOT BAY ATL MIRROR SET for use when inspecting vehicles during a MOT test. The Mirror set includes a Portable and height adjusting freestanding mirror coupled with a hand held telescopic under vehicle inspection mirror with a wide angle convex face.
Portable 2 part mirror set comprises:
Portable Free Standing Mirror
- Can be used in areas where a mirror cannot be permanently fixed
- Ideal for use by a service engineer working alone
- Height adjustable to suit most vehicle applications
- Diameter 400mm (Just under 16")
- Shatter resistant acrylic mirror face and Hi-Viz vinyl edging
- Vacuum metallised coating for highest visual clarity
- Frame folds flat when not in use
Portable Inspection Mirror
- Telescopic aluminium handle - length adjusts from 670-1200mm
- High reflective 100mm diameter mirror face on a pivot joint for flexibility
- Mirror face folds flat when not in use
- Ideal for inspecting underneath vehicles and concealed locations
- Mirrors Product Range: Securikey Convex Mirrors - MOT Test Mirrors
- Manufacturer Part #: M20240S
- Manufacturer: Securikey
- Colour: No
- Mirror Face Material: Toughened Acrylic
- No. of Viewing Points: 2 Direction Convex (90 degrees)
- Ideal Distance from Mirror: Variable
- Fixing Options: Portable
- Resistance To: Weather Conditions
- Conforms to Regulations: No
- Mirror Size (mm): 400
- Min Handle Length: 650
- Max Handle Length: 1200
40st, 9lbs (approx)
- Warranty Period: 5 years
- Delivery Time: 1-3 business days
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a kerbside pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered to your nearest kerbside entrance in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product.
Returns & Refunds
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining a Customer Return Authorization (CRA) number within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain a CRA please e-mail your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
Please note returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. You must have received a CRA number from our customer service department.
2. The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
3. You will receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge included in our price.
4. Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
5. Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, Steel Cabinets and Lockers are non-refundable.
6. Products with bespoke modifications that are not available to order online are non-refundable.
7. Goods shall be returned to Safe Options Limited or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Please allow up to 28 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.