- Securikey Mini Vault SFMV2DZE-S Cash Deposit Digital Safe
Roberts Rating Bronze
Securikey Mini Vault Silver Drop Safe 2 with a high security re-programmable Electronic Combination lock with a £3000 Insurance Cash rating and includes 12 cash deposit cannisters. To meet testing and insurance regulations security safes should always be bolted through the base - back fixing is just an extra precaution.
- £3k / £30k
- Digital Electronic Lock
- Free Standing, Bolt Down, Rear Wall Fixing
- 1-3 business days
- 1 year
8st, 14lbs (approx)
H 532 x W 374 x D 425 (mm) H 20.94 x W 14.72 x D 16.73 (inches)
The Securikey Digital Electronic Locking Size 2 Mini Vault Silver Security Safe offers you an insurance cash rating of £3,000 (£30,000 for valuables). These fire safes have both bottom and back fixing and can be installed inside any suitable furniture such as solidly built cupboards or cabinets. The flush fitting door conceals the hinges and its attractive shape, as well as adding to the aesthetic appearance, prevents attack from both side and front due to this unique construction.
- Securikey Mini Vault Silver Security Safe size 2
- Cash rating £3,000 (£30,000 for valuables)
- High Security Digital Electronic Lock
- Supplied with 4 Duracell AA alkaline batteries
- Motion sensitive internal light
- 25mm high strength locking bolts
- Felt covered soft internal walls and base to protect jewellery from damage
- 2 x Felt lined reversible shelves for use with jewellery
- Flush fit door with concealed hinges to resist attack
- Compression Fixings included for easy base and back fixing
- Safes Product Range: Securikey Cash Safes and Cabinets - Deposit Safes
- Manufacturer Part #: SFMV-2DZE-S-H
- Manufacturer: Securikey
- Deposit Safe Entry: Drawer
- Insurance Limit - Cash / Value: 3k / 30k
- Security Testing Standard: Not Independently Tested
- Lock Standard: Not Independently Tested
- Choice of Safe Lock: Digital Electronic Lock
- Lock Features: Emergency Factory Master Code, Multiple User Codes
- Suitable For: Cash, Overnight Cash Security
- Supplied Fittings: No
- Fixing Methods: Free Standing, Bolt Down, Rear Wall Fixing
- Maximum Aperture of Door (mm): No
- Volume (litres): 34
- Compartment Internal Height (mm): 260
- Compartment Internal Width (mm): 365
- Compartment Internal Depth (mm): 360
- Deposit Trap Height (mm): 100
- Deposit Trap Width (mm): 250
- Deposit Trap Depth (mm): No
578st, 14lbs (approx)
- Warranty Period: 1 year
- Delivery Time: 1-3 business days
H 532 x W 374 x D 425 (mm) H 20.94 x W 14.72 x D 16.73 (inches)
Bronze Rated cabinets and safes are entry level lower security that offer resistance to opportunistic theft and will sometimes have an independent security test certificate, but if not, the manufacturer will have performed an in house evaluation.
Who is Robert and what are his ratings?
"Robert's Ratings" - Robert's honest opinion about each and every safe we sell. Robert is the founder of Safe Options Limited and has over 25 years experience in the storage industry. Robert speaks to many customers who are confused about safes and storage, and he wanted to make the buying process easier for everyone - so that's why he rates every security and fire safe we offer - so you can easily select the safe that is right for you
Be the first to ask a question about this product
In an office environment, having a secure place to store documents, data backups, cash and other valuables is indispensable. B...Read This Post
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh. As will all Asgard*, Bedford and QMP steel products.
* All Asgard products are liable to an extra delivery charge for deliveries to Cornwall/Devon, remote areas of Wales and all of Scotland- Price on application.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product
Returns & Refunds
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining a Customer Return Authorization (CRA) number within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain a CRA please e-mail your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
Please note returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. You must have received a CRA number from our customer service department.
2. The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
3. You will receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge included in our price.
4. Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
5. Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, Steel Cabinets and Lockers are non-refundable.
6. Products with bespoke modifications that are not available to order online are non-refundable.
7. Goods shall be returned to Safe Options Limited or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Please allow up to 28 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.
You Might Also Like
Securikey Mini Vault Silver Drop Safe 2 with a high security re-programmable Electronic Combination lock with a £3000 Insurance Cash rating and includes 12 cash deposit cannisters. To meet testing and insurance regulations security safes should always be bolted through the base - back fixing is just an extra precaution.https://media-safeoptions-yntvguuzyx7z.netdna-ssl.com/catalog/product/cache/1/image/265x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/s/f/sfmv-2dze-s-h_03.jpg http://www.safeoptions.co.uk/securikey-mini-vault-drop-safe-2-elec-comb-lock Securikey GBP 440.40 http://schema.org/True InStock