- Securikey Mini Vault SFMV1DZE-S Cash Deposit Digital Safe
Roberts Rating Bronze
Securikey Mini Vault Silver Cash Drop Safe 1 Electronic digital lock with an insurance cash rating of £4000 and fitted with a letter slot deposit to allow both coins and notes to be deposited. To meet testing and insurance regulations security safes should always be bolted through the base - back fixing is just an extra precaution.
- Letter Slot
- £3k / £30k
- Digital Electronic Lock
- Free Standing, Bolt Down, Rear Wall Fixing
- 1-3 business days
- 1 year
4st, 12lbs (approx)
H 294 x W 374 x D 325 (mm) H 11.57 x W 14.72 x D 12.80 (inches)
This Securikey Mini Vault 1 Electronic Locking Deposit safe offers flexibility in the workplace. This safe is ideal in most commercial environments where there is a need for a deposit safe. It is manufactured with a 4mm body, an 8mm anti-bludgeon flush fit door with concealed hinges and 25mm locking bolts. Fitted with a electronic lock which offers two changeable codes, override facility and an LED battery indicator. The override facility is a master code which will only be issued if the owner of the safe has registered it with the manufacturer.
Features of the Securikey Mini Vault 1E Cash Deposit Safe
- £4000 cash rating, £40,000 for valuables
- Secured by a Digital Electronic Lock with 2 user codes
- Letter slot deposit window for coins, cheques and notes
- 4mm Solid steel electrically welded body
- 8mm thick door fitted with electronic lock
- Internal key hook bar on back of door
- Can be floor or rear fixed - bolts supplied
- Deposit Aperture 140 W x 20mm H
- Metallic dark Grey Colour - RAL 7001
- Optional Installation in 7-10 Business days
- Factory set master code available on request for emergency access
How to Install the Securikey Mini Vault 1E Cash Deposit Drop Safe
- Pre-drilled holes in base and rear wall of the deposit safe
- Supplied with fixing bolts to secure to either a concrete floor or solid wall*
- Place safe in position and mark drill points through pre-drilled holes
- Remove the safe and make holes using an electric drill with a masonry drill bit
- Place safe back in position, insert bolts and tighten to secure
- Bolts cannot be tampered with unless safe door is open
Recommended Uses of the Securikey Mini Vault 1E Cash Deposit Safe
- Protect Cash from burglary and theft to an insurance value of £3000*
- Suitable for use by retailers that handle many cash transactions throughout the day and night
- Such shops would be:
- Convenience stores that open early and close late in the night
- Petrol stations and particularly thise that have an integral grocery shop
- Betting shops and bookmakers
- Coffee shops and restaurants, Ice cream parlours
- Fast food takeaway restaurants such as Pizza and Burger chains
- Hairdressers, Nail bars and Beauty salons
- *Subject to your Insurer's agreement
Useful resources to view before buying a Cash Deposit Security Safe
- Safes Product Range: Securikey Cash Safes and Cabinets - Deposit Safes
- Manufacturer Part #: SFMV-1DZE-S-H
- Manufacturer: Securikey
- Deposit Safe Entry: Letter Slot
- Insurance Limit - Cash / Value: 3k / 30k
- Security Testing Standard: Not Independently Tested
- Lock Standard: Not Independently Tested
- Choice of Safe Lock: Digital Electronic Lock
- Lock Features: Emergency Factory Master Code, Multiple User Codes
- Suitable For: Cash, Overnight Cash Security
- Supplied Fittings: No
- Fixing Methods: Free Standing, Bolt Down, Rear Wall Fixing
- Maximum Aperture of Door (mm): No
- Volume (litres): 15
- Compartment Internal Height (mm): 210
- Compartment Internal Width (mm): 365
- Compartment Internal Depth (mm): 260
- Deposit Trap Height (mm): 20
- Deposit Trap Width (mm): 140
- Deposit Trap Depth (mm): No
314st, 12lbs (approx)
- Warranty Period: 1 year
- Delivery Time: 1-3 business days
H 294 x W 374 x D 325 (mm) H 11.57 x W 14.72 x D 12.80 (inches)
Bronze Rated cabinets and safes are entry level lower security that offer resistance to opportunistic theft and will sometimes have an independent security test certificate, but if not, the manufacturer will have performed an in house evaluation.
Who is Robert and what are his ratings?
"Robert's Ratings" - Robert's honest opinion about each and every safe we sell. Robert is the founder of Safe Options Limited and has over 25 years experience in the storage industry. Robert speaks to many customers who are confused about safes and storage, and he wanted to make the buying process easier for everyone - so that's why he rates every security and fire safe we offer - so you can easily select the safe that is right for you
Be the first to ask a question about this product
In an office environment, having a secure place to store documents, data backups, cash and other valuables is indispensable. B...Read This Post
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh. As will all Asgard*, Bedford and QMP steel products.
* All Asgard products are liable to an extra delivery charge for deliveries to Cornwall/Devon, remote areas of Wales and all of Scotland- Price on application.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product
Returns & Refunds
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining a Customer Return Authorization (CRA) number within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain a CRA please e-mail your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
Please note returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. You must have received a CRA number from our customer service department.
2. The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
3. You will receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge included in our price.
4. Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
5. Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, Steel Cabinets and Lockers are non-refundable.
6. Products with bespoke modifications that are not available to order online are non-refundable.
7. Goods shall be returned to Safe Options Limited or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Please allow up to 28 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.
Securikey Mini Vault Silver Cash Drop Safe 1 Electronic digital lock with an insurance cash rating of £4000 and fitted with a letter slot deposit to allow both coins and notes to be deposited. To meet testing and insurance regulations security safes should always be bolted through the base - back fixing is just an extra precaution.https://media-safeoptions-yntvguuzyx7z.netdna-ssl.com/catalog/product/cache/1/image/265x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/s/k/sk-sfmv1dze-s_02_2.jpg http://www.safeoptions.co.uk/securikey-mini-vault-drop-safe-1-elec-comb-lock Securikey GBP 309.60 http://schema.org/True InStock