- Securikey Deep Key Vault KVD100 Euro Key Lock 100 Keys
Roberts Rating Bronze
Securikey Key Vault KVD100K has a 100 Hook capacity in an Extra Deep Euro Profile Key Locking Key Cabinet. Extra deep body to allow some larger bunches of keys to be stored. The Key Vault range has a stronger steel body for extra security including some bunches of keys and is supplied with adjustable height double spaced colour coded and numbered key hook bars and matching key tags.nd bunches and fitted with a euro profile lock c/w 2 keys
- Medium Security Key Cabinets
- Euro Profile Key Lock
- Rear fixing to a wall
- 1-3 business days
- 1 year
14 2st, 3lbs (approx)
External DimensionsH 550 x W 380 x D 140 (mm) H 21.65 x W 14.96 x D 5.51 (inches)
The Securikey Key Vault KVD100K Deep Key Cabinet offers the tried and tested method of control and tracking of keys available in our standard key cabinets, but with far greater security. A Euro Profile Cylinder Lock with 2 keys is included that enables integration into a buildings master key system The construction is from 2.5mm steel and offers double the security and triple the strength of our standard key cabinets, and are best suited to commercial usage where the loss or misuse of a key can seriously damage the owners business.
With the Securikey key management system it is quick and easy to find out who currently has a key, how long it has been in use, and who used it last. Keys are number and colour matched, and the clip-in colour bars can be moved to accommodate different key lengths. In all of this range a removable control index is provided to display what the key is used for.
Features of the Securikey Key Vault KVD100K Deep Key Storage Cabinet
- Supplied with a Euro Profile Cylinder Lock that enables integration into a buildings master key system
- Extra Deep Cabinet to allow storage of key bunches and larger vehicle transponders
- Designed to hold up to 100 keys including bunches of keys and car transponders
- Colour coded and numbered adjustable height hook bars included
- Matching colour coded numbered key tags included
- Removable Key Control Index to control use of keys
- Removable control index inside
- Light grey cabinets will suit most environments
- Manufactured 2.5mm fabricated steel body for extra strength
- Flush closing door for added security
- Easily fixed to any solid wall for ease of use
Uses for the Securikey Key Vault KVD100K Deep Key Storage Cabinet
- Store and organise your keys or transponders within one wall fixed cabinet
- Used extensively by Property Management Companies, Landlords and Building Maintenance organisations
- Perfect for large organisations such as Hospitals in the NHS, Central Government Departments, Ministry of Defence(MOD)
- Car dealerships, Vehicle Rental operations,
- Factories to store all keys centrally
- Ideal for storing keys necessary for safety lockout use
- Housing Associations and Local Council Housing Departments
Useful information to assist in the control and storage of keys
- How to choose a key cabinet
- Key Locking or Digital Locking - which should you choose?
- How to protect your Car Keys
- How to store bunches of keys
- Review - Key Secure Self Closing Deep 50 Hook Key Cabinet
- Review - Securikey KC200ZECLIP54 Digital Electronic Key Cabinet
- Review - Securikey KS60 High Security 60 Key Hook Key Safe
- Key Cabinet review - Key Secure Self Closing Push Burton 50 Hook
- Key Storage Product Range: Securikey Key Control Systems - Key Vaults
- Manufacturer Part #: KVD100
- Manufacturer: Securikey
- Cabinet Colour: No
- Suitable For: No
- Type of Key Cabinets: Medium Security Key Cabinets
- Designed For: Bunches of Keys
- Choose your Locks: Euro Profile Key Lock
- Key Cabinet Features: Dead Locking, Euro Profile
- Fixing Options: Rear fixing to a wall
- Supplied Fittings: Colour Coded Key Tags with Rings, Height Adjustable Key Racks, Removable Control Index, Security Seals and Loops
- Security Standard: No
- Key Hooks: 100
142st, 3lbs (approx)
- Warranty Period: 1 year
- Delivery Time: 1-3 business days
External DimensionsH 550 x W 380 x D 140 (mm) H 21.65 x W 14.96 x D 5.51 (inches)
Bronze Rated cabinets and safes are entry level lower security that offer resistance to opportunistic theft and will often have an independent security test certificate, but if not, the manufacturer will have performed an in house evaluation.
Who is Robert and what are his ratings?
"Robert's Ratings" - Robert's honest opinion about each and every safe we sell. Robert is the founder of Safe Options Limited and has over 25 years experience in the storage industry. Robert speaks to many customers who are confused about safes and storage, and he wanted to make the buying process easier for everyone - so that's why he rates every security and fire safe we offer - so you can easily select the safe that is right for you
Be the first to ask a question about this product
- There may come a time when someone is stuck with a safe they can't open. They may find, inherit, or buy a safe and then find th...Read This PostThe Keyguard DIGITAL Key Safe is designed to store one or more keys for use in an emergency or for any of the following reasons...Read This PostWe live in modern and progressive times and technology is changing everything at a terrific pace; communication, entertainment,...Read This PostKey Secure offer n excellent range of key storage products ranging from key capacities from 1 key up to 3000 keys . The new sel...Read This Post
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh. As will all Asgard*, Bedford and QMP steel products.
* All Asgard products are liable to an extra delivery charge for deliveries to Cornwall/Devon, remote areas of Wales and all of Scotland- Price on application.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product
Returns & Refunds
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining a Customer Return Authorization (CRA) number within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain a CRA please e-mail your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
Please note returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. You must have received a CRA number from our customer service department.
2. The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
3. You will receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge included in our price.
4. Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
5. Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, Steel Cabinets and Lockers are non-refundable.
6. Products with bespoke modifications that are not available to order online are non-refundable.
7. Goods shall be returned to Safe Options Limited or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Please allow up to 28 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.
Securikey Key Vault KVD100K has a 100 Hook capacity in an Extra Deep Euro Profile Key Locking Key Cabinet. Extra deep body to allow some larger bunches of keys to be stored. The Key Vault range has a stronger steel body for extra security including some bunches of keys and is supplied with adjustable height double spaced colour coded and numbered key hook bars and matching key tags.nd bunches and fitted with a euro profile lock c/w 2 keys https://media-safeoptions-yntvguuzyx7z.netdna-ssl.com/catalog/product/cache/1/image/265x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/s/k/sk-kvd100_11_3.jpg http://www.safeoptions.co.uk/securikey-deep-key-security-vault-100-keys Securikey GBP 366.00 http://schema.org/True InStock