Walk-In Hazardous Stores
The Armorgard range of Walk-in Storage for Hazardous materials are purpose designed to secure large quantities of hazardous chemicals and substances especially those that are flammable. The Armorgard Flamstor range of Walk-in Hazardous Steel Storage are available in both fully welded designs to offer high security and a very long working life as well as the Armorgard Flamstor Collapsible Walk-in stores that are delivered flat packed to allow full portability and also to allow the erection of the Flamstor in a location on site that maybe difficult to reach by any delivery vehicle.
The Armorgard Flamstor Collapsible is available in three sizes and the fully welded Armorgard Flamstor in six sizes to cover all requirements.
To comply with COSHH regulations the Armorgard Flamstor has the following features:
- Inbuilt ventilation to prevent build up of flammable or toxic fumes
- Fork Lift Skids bulit into the base
- Raised and removable open steel floor
- Fixed internal shelving on all models
- Fully welded and tested sump to prevent leakage
- Built to offer 30 minutes fire resistance
- Crane lifting eyes for ease of movement
- Heavy duty construction for site use
- Heavy duty fitted door with two 5 lever mortise dead locks
Related Help & Advice for Walk-In Hazardous Stores
School lockers for all Education uses in Colleges, Universities, Schools - Our Probe Lockers are available in various sizes and a choice of 1 door, 2 doors, 3 doors, 4 doors, 5 doors or 6 - all with a choice of locking mechanis...
£3,050.40 inc VAT
£3,748.80 inc VAT
£4,218.00 inc VAT
£4,884.00 inc VAT
£5,125.20 inc VAT
£5,772.00 inc VAT
£6,392.40 inc VAT
£8,122.80 inc VAT