Coin Lock New One Pound Coins - Probe Locker Type H-2
Probe Type H-2 Genuine replacement Coin Operated Cam Lock including 2 keys to replace the BLACK OR BLUE SQUARE Probe Coin Retain and Return Locks only.
NEW £1 Coin Lock! - PROBE Coin Operated Lock designed to accept both current £1 coins and the new 12 sided £1 coin being launched in 2017.
1) The NEW £1 coin will be in circulation from March 28th 2017 -The Old £1 will no longer be legal tender after October 15th 2017
2) Upgrade all of your Probe Coin Locks now to avoid the rush
3) The new Type H-2 will fit the same fixing points as the previous Square shaped Black and Blue Type H Coin lock
4) Suitable for those who have Square Shaped Coin Retain (Charging ) Locks - Just change the lock and use your existing coin box
5) It cannot be exchanged with the older rectangular Type H lock - you will need to order the Probe Black Rectangular Type H-1
6) Coin Locks cannot be exchanged with either Key Locking or Padlock locking doors - the doors would need changing as well.
- Coin Return Lock, Coin Retain Lock
- 3-7 business days
Probe Type H-2 Genuine replacement Coin Operated Cam Lock including 2 keys for Probe Coin Operated Lockers. This replaces the Current Rectangular Black and older Blue Square Coin Locks only. Easy to fit from inside of door. If you cannot open the old lock please purchase a master key to open and the replace lock.
Features of the Probe H-2 £1 Coin Operated Lock for old and 2017 £1 coins
- The Probe H-2 £1 Coin Clock can only replace the Square Black or Blue Coin Lock
- The fixing points will not work if trying to replace the older Black Rectangular shaped coin lock
- If you are replacing the Black Rectangular Lock purchase the Probe Type H-1 Coin Operated Lock
- This coin lock will accept old and new 12 sided £1 coin, plus the €1 and Probe tokens
- WARNING: All Probe Coin Operated Locks delivered prior to April 15th 2016 will not accept the new 2017 £1 coin. They can still be used with Coin Tokens or €1 coins.
Why is the £1 Coin changing and when?
The NEW £1 coin will be in circulation from March 28th 2017 -The Old £1 will no longer be legal tender after October 15th 2017
The Royal Mint is replacing the old £1 coin as one in every 30 coins are fake! The new 12 sided £1 pound coin is reputed to be the "most secure coin" minted anywhere in the world. The new design is cutting edge due to the unique hologram on the face which switches the pound sign to a number sign depending on the angle of view. In addition the coin is manufactured from two different metals plus a hidden security feature to protect against counterfeiting.
- Product Range: Probe Lockers - Locks
- Manufacturer Part #: LOCK/H-2017-SQU
- Brand: Probe
- Colour: Yellow
- Choice of Lock: Coin Return Lock, Coin Retain Lock
- Suitable For: Indoor Use, Multi-Occupancy
- Warranty Period: 1 year
- Delivery Time: 3-7 business days
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a kerbside pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered to your nearest kerbside entrance in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product.
Returns & Refunds
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining a Customer Return Authorization (CRA) number within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain a CRA please e-mail your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
Please note returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. You must have received a CRA number from our customer service department.
2. The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
3. You will receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge included in our price.
4. Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
5. Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, Steel Cabinets and Lockers are non-refundable.
6. Products with bespoke modifications that are not available to order online are non-refundable.
7. Goods shall be returned to Safe Options Limited or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Please allow up to 28 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.