Our 3 user shatterproof Polycarbonate door has been designed to allow visibility and security of belongings in the workplace by allowing 100% visibility of the locker contents. Coated with an anti-bacterial finish that kills 99.9% of infections such as MRSA. Offering 2 different types of locking mechanisms, 3 body colours, and optional extra sloping tops and stands!
- 3 Compartments
- Transparent Security Doors
- Key Lock, Padlock Hasp Fitting
- Anti-Bacterial Powder Coating
- 15-20 business days
- 1 year - Made to order - not covered by 14 Days Return Policy
25 3st, 13lbs (approx)
- Choice of Depth
The Probe 3 Compartment Security Locker offers full visibility of the stored contents via the clear shatterproof polycarbonate doors. Incorporating a welded plinth between each compartment for added strength.
Features of the Probe Clear View Polycarbonate 3 Door Locker
- Storage - Twin coat hooks and a Top Shelf included as standard with an Internal Height - 240mm
- Shatterproof Polycarbonate Clear View Doors for 100% visibility of contents
- 2 Lock Options - Mastered Key Lock or a Padlock Hasp
- 3 Body Colours - Black, Silver and White
- Dimensions - 3 different size options from 305mm-460mm deep
- Security - 3 point locking for extra security
- Micro sprung 10 disc key lock - 2 keys supplied
- Security - Incorporating a welded plinth between each compartment for added strength
Optional Accessories for the Probe Security Anti Theft Locker
- Master Key Available to access all doors
- Optional locker support stands to raise locker 150mm above floor level
- Optional sloping tops to prevent storage on top of the locker
Uses of the Probe Security Clear View 3 Door Locker
- Warehouse and Distribution Centres - reduces theft as contents of locker is fully visible
- Supermarkets and Retail Shops and Department Stores to reduce shrinkage - as used by LEGO
- Hotels, Airports, Immigration- Locations where security is an issue
- Improves security in Hospitals, Police Stations, Prisons, Public Buildings
The Probe Security Clear Door 3 Compartment Locker complies standards:
- All Probe Lockers are designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom
- Conforming to BS 4680:1996 ‘Standard Duty’ (excluding size specification),
- Conforms to ISO 9001:2000 Quality Systems Standards
- Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2004
- All Probe products are manufactured in accordance with Health & safety certification OHSAS 18001
Need help looking for the right locker? Check Out Our Blog Posts
- School Locker Buyers Guide - 9 easy steps
- What to look for when buying Lockers for your School
- Waterproof Lockers for Schools
- What is the cost of a Locker?
- How Laundry Lockers answer Health and Safety Concerns
- Laptop Lockers - where to site them
Friendly Advice One Phone Call Away
- Lockers Product Range: Probe Lockers - Clear Door Lockers
- Manufacturer Part #: POLY/3
- Manufacturer: Probe Lockers
- Type of Locker Doors: Transparent Security Doors
- Choice of Lock: Key Lock, Padlock Hasp Fitting
- No. of Compartments: 3 Compartments
- Suitable For: Indoor Use
- Finish: Anti-Bacterial Powder Coating
- Conforms to Regulations: BS 4680:1996
- Locker Ext. Height (mm): 1780
- Locker Ext. Width (mm): 305
- Locker Ext. Depth (mm): Choice of Depth
- Compartment Internal Height (mm): 530
- Compartment Internal Width (mm): 241
- Compartment Internal Depth (mm): No
253st, 13lbs (approx)
- Warranty Period: 1 year - Made to order - not covered by 14 Days Return Policy
- Delivery Time: 15-20 business days
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh. As will all Asgard*, Bedford and QMP steel products.
* All Asgard products are liable to an extra delivery charge for deliveries to Cornwall/Devon, remote areas of Wales and all of Scotland- Price on application.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product
Returns & Refunds
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining a Customer Return Authorization (CRA) number within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain a CRA please e-mail your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
Please note returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. You must have received a CRA number from our customer service department.
2. The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
3. You will receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge included in our price.
4. Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
5. Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, Steel Cabinets and Lockers are non-refundable.
6. Products with bespoke modifications that are not available to order online are non-refundable.
7. Goods shall be returned to Safe Options Limited or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Please allow up to 28 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.
You Might Also Like
Our 3 user shatterproof Polycarbonate door has been designed to allow visibility and security of belongings in the workplace by allowing 100% visibility of the locker contents. Coated with an anti-bacterial finish that kills 99.9% of infections such as MRSA. Offering 2 different types of locking mechanisms, 3 body colours, and optional extra sloping tops and stands!https://media-safeoptions-yntvguuzyx7z.netdna-ssl.com/catalog/product/cache/1/image/265x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/p/o/poly3p.jpg http://www.safeoptions.co.uk/probe-3-clear-door-security-locker Probe Lockers GBP 204.00 http://schema.org/True InStock