- Phoenix FS2412E Lateral Firefile 2-Drw Electronic 60 mins
Roberts Rating Bronze
Fire Rating 60 Mins
Phoenix Lateral FS2412E Fire Filing cabinet with Digital electronic locking operation and offering 60 minutes protection for paper documents in this high specification low cost unit.
- Two Drawers
- Paper Documents
- Water Sprinklers Only
- Digital Electronic Lock
- Free Standing
- 2-3 business days
- 2 years, After Fire Free Replacement
209 32st, 13lbs (approx)
External DimensionsH 730 x W 985 x D 600 (mm) H 28.74 x W 38.78 x D 23.62 (inches)
The Phoenix FS2412E World Class 2 Drawer Lateral Fire File, with Digital Electronic Locking operation, offers unrivalled protection and extra capacity for documents and data in a stylish modern lateral filing cabinet format. Ultra lightweight insulation materials also mean the cabinet can be used on most standard floors with out the need for supporting. This cabinet offers unrivalled protection for your documents at a cost affective price point.
Features of the Phoenix Lateral FS2412E 1 Hour 4 Drawer Lateral Fire Filing Cabinet
- Phoenix FS2412E 2 Drawer Digital Electronic Lateral Fire Filing Cabinet
- Extra width offers extra capacity and is easier to organise and select files than a vertical cabinet
- Cost effective filing option cheaper per "mm" of filing compared to standard vertical file
- 60 minutes fire protection for paper documents tested to the Swedish NT Fire 017
- Water resistant seals prevent water damage to contents when cabinet is subjected to sprinkler systems or fire hoses
- Fitted with a high security user friendly digital electronic lock, programmable with users own code up to 16 digits.
- This lock operates independently on each drawer. This allows for any combination of open or locked drawers
- This sophisticated lock is easy to use and allows for any combination of open or locked drawers
- Able to accommodate Foolscap, A4 and A5 files on width adjustable rails
- Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White
Uses for the Phoenix Lateral FS2412E 1 Hour 2 Drawer Lateral Fire Filing Cabinet
- The Phoenix Lateral offers all offices a cost effective solution to protecting and organising valuable paper documents
- Used by Lawyers and Solicitors to protect vital contracts, evidence and any paper documents from fire and theft
- Personnel correspondence and paper records can be secured and safeguarded from fire
- This Phoenix Lateral FS2412E 2 Drawer Lateral Fire Filing Cabinet is used extensively by UK businesses
- Protect all Medical records in paper format - useful for the NHS and General Practioners
- Important contracts and tenders will be fully protected from both fire and theft
Useful resources to assist your purchase of a Fire Resistant Storage for Paper Documents
- Safes Product Range: Phoenix FS2410 Series World Class Lateral Fire Files
- Manufacturer Part #: FS2412E
- Manufacturer: Phoenix Safes
- Number of Drawers: Two Drawers
- Fire Protection Time (mins): 60
- Fire Resistance For: Paper Documents
- Water Protection: Water Sprinklers Only
- Fire Testing Standard: NT FIRE 017 - Fire Protection
- Security Testing Standard: Not Independently Tested
- Choice of Safe Lock: Digital Electronic Lock
- Lock Features: High Security Digital Electronic Lock
- Suitable For: A4 Box Files/Ring Binders
- Supplied Fittings: Adjustable Rails
- Fixing Methods: Free Standing
- Drawer Height (mm): 266
- Drawer Width (mm): 832
- Drawer Depth (mm): 384
- Volume (litres): 168
- Internal Data Box Height (mm): No
- Internal Data Box Width (mm): No
- Internal Data Box Depth (mm): No
- Internal Data Box Capacity (litres): No
20932st, 13lbs (approx)
- Warranty Period: 2 years, After Fire Free Replacement
- Delivery Time: 2-3 business days
External DimensionsH 730 x W 985 x D 600 (mm) H 28.74 x W 38.78 x D 23.62 (inches)
Bronze Rated cabinets and safes are entry level lower security that offer resistance to opportunistic theft and will sometimes have an independent security test certificate, but if not, the manufacturer will have performed an in house evaluation.
This fire resistant safe or cabinet has been tested and been issued with a fire certificate by a recognised international testing authority to provide 30 minutes fire resistance for paper documents. Some models will also protect digital or tape computer media for up to 30 minutes in a fire.
Who is Robert and what are his ratings?
"Robert's Ratings" - Robert's honest opinion about each and every safe we sell. Robert is the founder of Safe Options Limited and has over 25 years experience in the storage industry. Robert speaks to many customers who are confused about safes and storage, and he wanted to make the buying process easier for everyone - so that's why he rates every security and fire safe we offer - so you can easily select the safe that is right for you
Be the first to ask a question about this product
- Phoenix Titan FS1251E The Phoenix Titan home security safe not only protects valuables and small amounts of cash from opportun...Read This PostPhoenix Citadel SS1191K The Phoenix Citadel SS1191K safe is tested to the latest and prestigious European EN 14450 S2 security...Read This PostEven today, in the digital age, some documents still need to be kept in a physical form. Whether they are too sensitive to be k...Read This Post
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh. As will all Asgard*, Bedford and QMP steel products.
* All Asgard products are liable to an extra delivery charge for deliveries to Cornwall/Devon, remote areas of Wales and all of Scotland- Price on application.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product
Returns & Refunds
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining a Customer Return Authorization (CRA) number within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain a CRA please e-mail your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
Please note returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. You must have received a CRA number from our customer service department.
2. The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
3. You will receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge included in our price.
4. Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
5. Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, Steel Cabinets and Lockers are non-refundable.
6. Products with bespoke modifications that are not available to order online are non-refundable.
7. Goods shall be returned to Safe Options Limited or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Please allow up to 28 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.
Phoenix Lateral FS2412E Fire Filing cabinet with Digital electronic locking operation and offering 60 minutes protection for paper documents in this high specification low cost unit.https://media-safeoptions-yntvguuzyx7z.netdna-ssl.com/catalog/product/cache/1/image/265x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/p/h/ph-fs2412e.jpg http://www.safeoptions.co.uk/phoenix-fs2412e Phoenix Safes GBP 1419.60 http://schema.org/True InStock