- 2 Direction Convex (90 degrees)
- Toughened Acrylic
- Clamp Bracket
- 1-2 business days
- 5 years
0st, 4lbs (approx)
Clamp-on Fixing - The Moravia Detective Convex Mirror is supplied with a Flexible arm and G-Bracket to allow it to be quickly fitted or moved as required. Can be quickly clamped to flat surfaces or posts at supermarket checkouts, warehouses and near to production lines. It is manufactured with toughened acrylic and designed especially for internal use where space is limited and close viewing is required.
Features of the Moravia Detective Clamp-on Security Convex Mirror 33cm
- Flexible Arm and Clamp-on fixing mirror for short distance interior surveillance use
- Shockproof and extremely light so eliminating the risks associated with glass
- Wide-angle view - ideal where observation distances are short
- Complete with flexible wall bracket and G Clamp
- Simple to adjust by means of its flexible arm to optimise view
- Highly visible and impact resistant acrylic face allows clear reflection and extreme use
- Can be mounted onto any flat surface or onto posts, racking etc.
Uses for the Moravia Detective Clamp-on Security Convex Mirror 33cm
- Flexible Clamp-on mirror can be used for short distance security and surveillance
- Wide angle view is and easy fixing is ideal for Supermarket checkouts
- Quickly installed to improve safety near machinery on production lines
- Can be used to aid repairs and maintenance by quickly being employed
- Fit it anywhere - overhead, onto machinery, onto racking, onto any flat surface
Useful Information to assist you in purchasing a Convex Mirror
- Mirrors Product Range: Moravia Observation Mirrors - Detective
- Manufacturer Part #: 252.10.021
- Manufacturer: Moravia
- Colour: No
- Mirror Face Material: Toughened Acrylic
- No. of Viewing Points: 2 Direction Convex (90 degrees)
- Ideal Distance from Mirror: 2m
- Fixing Options: Clamp Bracket
- Resistance To: Shock, Low Impact
- Conforms to Regulations: No
- Mirror Size (mm): 330
- Min Handle Length: No
- Max Handle Length: No
20st, 4lbs (approx)
- Warranty Period: 5 years
- Delivery Time: 1-2 business days
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh. As will all Asgard*, Bedford and QMP steel products.
* All Asgard products are liable to an extra delivery charge for deliveries to Cornwall/Devon, remote areas of Wales and all of Scotland- Price on application.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product
Returns & Refunds
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining a Customer Return Authorization (CRA) number within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain a CRA please e-mail your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
Please note returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. You must have received a CRA number from our customer service department.
2. The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
3. You will receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge included in our price.
4. Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
5. Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, Steel Cabinets and Lockers are non-refundable.
6. Products with bespoke modifications that are not available to order online are non-refundable.
7. Goods shall be returned to Safe Options Limited or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Please allow up to 28 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.