Padlocks for Lockers
Padlocks for Lockers with Hasp and Staple Cam locks
Hasp and Staple Locks on Lockers are growing in popularity as if locked with a combination padlock there are no keys to lose.
Combination padlocks are generally available in 3 different designs with different specifications and quality.
- Choose from a simple 3 digit combination dial padlock - this comes with a pre-set combination that cannot be changed and cannot be opened in the event that the code is forgotten.
- Secondly there are resettable combination locks that allow the combination number to changed, but only by first opening the padlock with the set combination.
- This allows the user to change their code daily if they wish, but does not allow access by Teachers and Management in an emergency.
- Finally there are Padlocks where the combination can only be changed and opened with the use of a service key that is kept by Teachers or Managers.
- This is the most effective control, but is also the most expensive.
Check out our range of Padlocks from Abus and Master Lock.
Related Help & Advice for Padlocks for Lockers
School lockers for all Education uses in Colleges, Universities, Schools - Our Probe Lockers are available in various sizes and a choice of 1 door, 2 doors, 3 doors, 4 doors, 5 doors or 6 - all with a choice of locking mechanis...
Locker Padlocks – Secure Combination Locks With No Keys to Lose
Consider using combination padlocks with your lockers. There are no keys to lose and various levels of security to choose from.
There are no products matching the selection.