- Key Secure KSE100D Extra Secure Deep Key Cabinet Key Lock
Roberts Rating Bronze
Keysecure KSE100D Extra Secure Deep Key Cabinet locked with a key retaining half Euro Cylinder lock. The Keysecure KSE100D Security Deep Key Cabinet with a Steel thickness - 2.5mm Body and 3mm Door KSE100D Extra Secure Deep Key Cabinet for wall mounting with space for up to 100 bunches of keys and with a cam key lock with 2 keys. half Euro Cylinder lock allowing the cabinet to be upgraded to be part of a Master Key System. The Key Retain Lock at no extra charge - this ensures the key cannot be removed without locking the door
- Deep Key Cabinets
- Key Lock
- Rear fixing to a wall
- 1-3 business days
- 1 year
3st, 2lbs (approx)
H 550 x W 380 x D 140 (mm) H 21.65 x W 14.96 x D 5.51 (inches)
This Key Secure Extra Secure KSE100D Deep Key cabinet organises and stores up to 100 keys or 100 small bunches of keys securely. Ideal for Estate agents and Letting agents. The KSE100D has an extra thick body and door - 2.5mm and 3mm respectively.
Features of the Extra Secure Keysecure KS100D Deep Key Storage Cabinet with Europrofile Key Lock
- 140mm deep - extra depth to house small bunches of keys
- Steel thickness - 2.5mm Body and 3mm Door - standard cabinets are 1.5mm or less
- Wall mountable through pre-drilled holes
- 100 hooks for 100 keys or 100 bunches of keys
- Half Euro Cylinder Lock with 2 keys - can be upgraded to be part of a Mastered Key system
- Key retain - Key cannot be removed unless door is in locked position
- Removable Key index for key audit control
- Clip-in adjustable key hook bars to allow bulkier keys
- Colour coded numbered key tags
- Durable powder coated Light Grey (RAL 7032)
Uses for the Extra Secure Keysecure KS100D Deep Key Storage Cabinet with Europrofile Key Lock
- Secure Protection and Storage of Company Vehicle Keys
- Ideal for a small letting agency to secure clients house keys
- Protection of Clients Car Keys by Vehicle Service Engineers or Bodyshops
- Secure Storage of spare keys that are vital for any business
- Keep tabs on a all spare staff locker keys in hotels and shops
Which Key Storage Cabinet is best for you?
- Key Storage Product Range: Key Secure Key Security Extra Key Systems
- Manufacturer Part #: KSE100DEEP
- Manufacturer: KeySecure
- Cabinet Colour: Light Grey (RAL 7032)
- Suitable For: No
- Type of Key Cabinets: Deep Key Cabinets
- Designed For: Bunches of Keys , Indoor Use, Key Storage
- Choose your Locks: Key Lock
- Key Cabinet Features: Dead Locking, Euro Profile
- Fixing Options: Rear fixing to a wall
- Supplied Fittings: Colour Coded Key Tags with Rings, Height Adjustable Key Racks, Removable Control Index
- Security Standard: No
- Key Hooks: 100
203st, 2lbs (approx)
- Warranty Period: 1 year
- Delivery Time: 1-3 business days
H 550 x W 380 x D 140 (mm) H 21.65 x W 14.96 x D 5.51 (inches)
Bronze Rated cabinets and safes are entry level lower security that offer resistance to opportunistic theft and will sometimes have an independent security test certificate, but if not, the manufacturer will have performed an in house evaluation.
Who is Robert and what are his ratings?
"Robert's Ratings" - Robert's honest opinion about each and every safe we sell. Robert is the founder of Safe Options Limited and has over 25 years experience in the storage industry. Robert speaks to many customers who are confused about safes and storage, and he wanted to make the buying process easier for everyone - so that's why he rates every security and fire safe we offer - so you can easily select the safe that is right for you
Be the first to ask a question about this product
The Key Secure Fortress Underfloor home security safe is designed for the home or office to protect cash and valuables from bur...Read This PostThere may come a time when someone is stuck with a safe they can't open. They may find, inherit, or buy a safe and then find th...Read This PostThe Keyguard DIGITAL Key Safe is designed to store one or more keys for use in an emergency or for any of the following reasons...Read This PostWe live in modern and progressive times and technology is changing everything at a terrific pace; communication, entertainment,...Read This Post
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh. As will all Asgard*, Bedford and QMP steel products.
* All Asgard products are liable to an extra delivery charge for deliveries to Cornwall/Devon, remote areas of Wales and all of Scotland- Price on application.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product
Returns & Refunds
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining a Customer Return Authorization (CRA) number within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain a CRA please e-mail your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
Please note returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. You must have received a CRA number from our customer service department.
2. The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
3. You will receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge included in our price.
4. Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
5. Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, Steel Cabinets and Lockers are non-refundable.
6. Products with bespoke modifications that are not available to order online are non-refundable.
7. Goods shall be returned to Safe Options Limited or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Please allow up to 28 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.
You Might Also Like
Keysecure KSE100D Extra Secure Deep Key Cabinet locked with a key retaining half Euro Cylinder lock. The Keysecure KSE100D Security Deep Key Cabinet with a Steel thickness - 2.5mm Body and 3mm Door KSE100D Extra Secure Deep Key Cabinet for wall mounting with space for up to 100 bunches of keys and with a cam key lock with 2 keys. half Euro Cylinder lock allowing the cabinet to be upgraded to be part of a Master Key System. The Key Retain Lock at no extra charge - this ensures the key cannot be removed without locking the doorhttps://media-safeoptions-yntvguuzyx7z.netdna-ssl.com/catalog/product/cache/1/image/265x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/k/s/kse100_-_open1.jpg http://www.safeoptions.co.uk/key-secure-kse100d-security-deep-key-cabinet KeySecure GBP 349.20 http://schema.org/True InStock