- Key Secure KS30VE Key View Cabinet Electronic 30 Keys
Roberts Rating Bronze
- Key View Cabinets
- Digital Electronic Lock
- Rear fixing to a wall
- 1-2 business days
- 1 year
0st, 11lbs (approx)
H 350 x W 380 x D 80 (mm) H 13.78 x W 14.96 x D 3.15 (inches)
The Key Secure KS30VE Key View Key cabinet with a digital electronic cam lock stores and organises up to 30 keys securely and is fitted with a clear window in the door so it is easy to check availability of keys. Due to new health and safety regulations the window is made of high-quality perpex.
Features of the Keysecure KS30VE KeyView Electronic Key Cabinet with 30 Hooks
- Perspex Clear Door Keyview Cabinet KS30VE
- Perspex panel allows easy inspection of key availability
- 30 hooks for 30 keys or small bunches
- Digital Electronic Cam lock
- 2 x AA Alkaline batteries supplied
- Removable key index to track keys
- Clip-in adjustable key hook bars to allow bulkier keys
- Colour coded numbered key tags
- Durable powder coated Light Grey (RAL 7032)
Uses for the Keysecure KS30VE KeyView Electronic Key Cabinet with 30 Hooks
- Used extensively in hospitals to control keys for medical supplies and rooms
- Hotel management for monitoring of keys for alcohol, food and laundry store rooms
- Office building caretakers and maintenance teams
- Factory and warehouse key control for vehicles, workshops and machinery
- Office space key control for Landlords and Tenants
- Retail Department stores and Supermarkets for control of spare locker keys
How to install the Keysecure KS30VE KeyView Electronic Key Cabinet with 30 Hooks
- The Keysecure KS30VE Key View Key Cabinet is pre-drilled with fixing holes in the rear panel
- Decide on your preferred location for the Key Cabinet ensuring there are no obstructions
- Place the cabinet in position and use a spirit level to ensure the cabinet is straight
- Mark the drilling positions with either a pencil or awl using the pre-drilled holes as a template
- Drill holes in these marked positions using the correct type of drill dependent the type of wall to be used
- Screw or bolt into position by using the correct fixings for either a solid or stud cavity wall
Useful Information and advice on buying a Key Storage Cabinet
- Key Storage Product Range: Key Secure Key Security Systems
- Manufacturer Part #: KS30VE
- Manufacturer: KeySecure
- Cabinet Colour: Light Grey (RAL 7032)
- Suitable For: No
- Type of Key Cabinets: Key View Cabinets
- Designed For: Easy Key Monitoring , Indoor Use, Key Storage
- Choose your Locks: Digital Electronic Lock
- Key Cabinet Features: Cam Locking
- Fixing Options: Rear fixing to a wall
- Supplied Fittings: Colour Coded Key Tags with Rings, Height Adjustable Key Racks, Removable Control Index
- Security Standard: No
- Key Hooks: 30
50st, 11lbs (approx)
- Warranty Period: 1 year
- Delivery Time: 1-2 business days
H 350 x W 380 x D 80 (mm) H 13.78 x W 14.96 x D 3.15 (inches)
Bronze Rated cabinets and safes are entry level lower security products that offer resistance to opportunistic theft and usually have no independent security test certificate, although the manufacturer will have performed an in house evaluation.
Who is Robert and what are his ratings?
"Robert's Ratings" - Robert's honest opinion about each and every safe we sell. Robert is the founder of Safe Options Limited and has over 25 years experience in the storage industry. Robert speaks to many customers who are confused about safes and storage, and he wanted to make the buying process easier for everyone - so that's why he rates every security and fire safe we offer - so you can easily select the safe that is right for you
Be the first to ask a question about this product
The Key Secure Fortress Underfloor home security safe is designed for the home or office to protect cash and valuables from bur...Read This PostPinnacle of Home Security - Tested Security Protection for the Home and Office In 2006 Which? said of the Burton Torino Gold GM...Read This PostThere may come a time when someone is stuck with a safe they can't open. They may find, inherit, or buy a safe and then find th...Read This PostThe Keyguard DIGITAL Key Safe is designed to store one or more keys for use in an emergency or for any of the following reasons...Read This Post
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh. As will all Asgard*, Bedford and QMP steel products.
* All Asgard products are liable to an extra delivery charge for deliveries to Cornwall/Devon, remote areas of Wales and all of Scotland- Price on application.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product
Returns & Refunds
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining a Customer Return Authorization (CRA) number within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain a CRA please e-mail your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
Please note returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. You must have received a CRA number from our customer service department.
2. The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
3. You will receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge included in our price.
4. Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
5. Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, Steel Cabinets and Lockers are non-refundable.
6. Products with bespoke modifications that are not available to order online are non-refundable.
7. Goods shall be returned to Safe Options Limited or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Please allow up to 28 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.