- 1/4 Dome (90 degrees) 2 directions
- 1-3 business days
3 0st, 7lbs (approx)
Securikey Heavy Duty Polycarbonate Quarter Dome Ceiling Security Surveillance Convex Mirror for Institutions that are virtually ligature free.
The quarter dome should be corner mounted in cells and at right angle corners to provide 90° vision and prevent surprise attacks or collisions.
This mirror is designed so that officers, warders and nurses are able to view the inmate/patient to see if it is safe to enter and that nobody is concealed behind the door. The mirror is also used in right angled passageways in prisons, institutions and justice courts. This is to prevent attacks, avoid collisions and surveillance of passageways.
Features of the Securikey M17527H Institutional Polycarbonate 1/4 Dome Mirror
- Polycarbonate 1/4 Face Convex Dome Mirror - ideal for secure institutions
- Virtually indestructible and unbreakable, mirror quality polycarbonate face
- Rock resistant, Bullet resistant, resistant to repeated blows, Shattering Spalling
- Pure silver reflective coating
- Powder coated steel frame with unique tamper-proof design
- Recessed, tamper-proof fixings
- High heat resistance to 240 degrees
- Extra Wide Field of Vision
- Especially good for right angled passageways
- Brightest of reflection
- Easy to Install
- Ideal for surveillance by warders, nurses etc
- Can be used in conjunction with CCTV to enhance effectiveness & safety
How to install the Securikey M17527H Institutional Polycarbonate 1/4 Dome Mirror
- The fixing frame has pre-drilled 7mm countersunk holes
- Use anti-tamper security screws to achieve an anti-ligature installation
- We recommend the use of a pick resistant sealant - Arbokol 1025 or equivalent.
- The mirror should be fixed onto a bed of the sealant
- The same sealant used to finish the installation by filling any gaps and covering the screwheads completely.
Uses for the Securikey M17527H Institutional Polycarbonate 1/4 Dome Mirror
- Used in HM Prisons where security and safety in a detention cell is paramount
- Regularly installed in NHS secure hospitals for the protection of nursing staff
- Reduces the risk of self harm to those with suicidal tendencies
- Allows full view of the interior when fitted to the corner of a ceiling and wall in a cell or ward
- Allows prison and nursing staff to monitor inmates and patients
- reduces the risk of unexpected attack on staff when entering a room
Helpful information when considering purchasing convex mirrors
- Mirrors Product Range: Securikey Convex Mirrors - Institutional Mirrors
- Manufacturer Part #: M17527H
- Manufacturer: Securikey
- Colour: No
- Mirror Face Material: Polycarbonate
- No. of Viewing Points: 1/4 Dome (90 degrees) 2 directions
- Ideal Distance from Mirror: 2m
- Fixing Options: Anti-Tamper
- Resistance To: Heat, High Impact, Vandalism
- Conforms to Regulations: No
- Mirror Size (mm): 300
- Min Handle Length: No
- Max Handle Length: No
30st, 7lbs (approx)
- Warranty Period: 5 years
- Standard Delivery Time: 1-3 business days
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a kerbside pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered to your nearest kerbside entrance in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product.
Returns & Refunds
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining a Customer Return Authorization (CRA) number within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain a CRA please e-mail your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
Please note returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. You must have received a CRA number from our customer service department.
2. The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
3. You will receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge included in our price.
4. Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
5. Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, Steel Cabinets and Lockers are non-refundable.
6. Products with bespoke modifications that are not available to order online are non-refundable.
7. Goods shall be returned to Safe Options Limited or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Please allow up to 28 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.