- Flat Face - Single direction
- Safety Acrylic Plexiglass
- Rear fixing to a wall
- 7-10 business days
2 0st, 4lbs (approx)
The Vialux 4600PLS flat shatterproof vanity mirror without a frame is built to avoid fragmentation in case of breakage. Ideal for hospitals, schools, correctional facilities, sports centres, changing rooms, production lines, food processing and catering industries.
Features of the Vialux 4600PLS Frameless Plexiglas Vanity Safety Mirror 60x40cm
- Frameless PMMA Plexiglass 60x40cm
- Manufactured in 5mm Anti-Scratch PMMA - plexiglass
- Ensures lack of distortion and resistance to rubbing when cleaned
- PMMA plexiglass is not unbreakable but is lighter than glass
- Can be installed easily, either horizontally or vertically
- Can be fixed using 4 pre-drilled fixing points
- For Internal use only
Uses for the Vialux 4600PLS Frameless Plexiglas Vanity Safety Mirror 60x40cm
- Suitable to be used in Washrooms and Lavatories - Schools, Offices, Factories, Hospitals
- Observation of Production lines - such as machines, hidden areas
- Sited in Food Production areas
- Ideal in Leisure Centres and Sports Clubs
- Used in Fitness Clubs and Swimming Pools
Useful information to assist you in purchasing a Industrial Blind Spot mirror
- Mirrors Product Range: Vialux Security Surveillance Mirrors - Flat Shatterproof
- Manufacturer Part #: 4600PLS
- Manufacturer: Vialux
- Colour: No
- Mirror Face Material: Safety Acrylic Plexiglass
- No. of Viewing Points: Flat Face - Single direction
- Ideal Distance from Mirror: 3m
- Fixing Options: Rear fixing to a wall
- Resistance To: Shattering, Low Impact, Scratches
- Conforms to Regulations: HACC Compliance
- Mirror Size (mm): 400x600
- Min Handle Length: No
- Max Handle Length: No
20st, 4lbs (approx)
- Warranty Period: 2 years
- Standard Delivery Time: 7-10 business days
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a kerbside pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered to your nearest kerbside entrance in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product.
Returns & Refunds
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining a Customer Return Authorization (CRA) number within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain a CRA please e-mail your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
Please note returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. You must have received a CRA number from our customer service department.
2. The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
3. You will receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge included in our price.
4. Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
5. Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, Steel Cabinets and Lockers are non-refundable.
6. Products with bespoke modifications that are not available to order online are non-refundable.
7. Goods shall be returned to Safe Options Limited or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Please allow up to 28 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.