- FireKing MLT4 4-Drw Lateral Fire Filing Cabinet 60 mins
Roberts Rating Bronze
Fire Rating 60 Mins
This lateral extra wide 4 drawer Side filer Filing cabinet by Fire King of the USA offers 60 minutes fire resistance and security for all paper documents and can be used with both A4 and Foolscap suspension files. The Fire King MLT4 is locked by key with a high security Medeco key lock and is tested by Underwriters Laboratories to UL60. View both the Fire test and 9 metre drop test on the videos on the left to see the benefits of buying a Fire King cabinet.
- Four Drawers
- Paper Documents
- Water Sprinklers Only
- Key Lock
- Free Standing
- 2-3 business days
- 2 years
411 64st, 10lbs (approx)
External DimensionsH 1310 x W 950 x D 562 (mm) H 51.57 x W 37.40 x D 22.13 (inches)
The Fire King 4 Drawer Side Filer is a 1 hour fire resistant lateral filing cabinet that is tested by the American Underwriters Laboratories (U.L) and fulfills the most stringent requirements. As well as being fire tested for at least 60 minutes fire resistance, these lateral filing cabinets are also subjected to a sustained explosion and free-fall test of around nine metres. They are designed to protect your documents in the home or office from fire, and keep them organised in files at the same time. All these filing cabinets come with a life time guarantee and free replacement if involved in a fire.
Features of the FireKing MLT4 Lateral 4 Drawer 1 Hour Fireproof Filing Cabinet
- FireKing 4-Drawer Lateral Fire Filing Cabinet
- Fire Tested 60 minutes for paper documents (U.L. fire tested)
- Standard security key lock for all drawers (2 keys supplied)
Other variations available, please ask for details
- Tested to offer protection from a sustained explosion
- Tested for a Free-fall drop of 9.1 metres - from one level to floor below
- Thermocell II© proprietary fire resistant insulation
- Accepts Standard A4 and Foolscap suspension files
- Quality Medeco security key lock for all drawers (2 keys supplied)
- Platinum (Light Grey) as standard colour
- Manufactured in the USA
Uses for the FireKing MLT4 Lateral 4 Drawer 1 Hour Fireproof Filing Cabinet
- Used by Architects, Lawyers and Solicitors to protect large documents, vital cards, contracts, evidence
- Protect all Medical records in paper format - useful for the NHS and General Practioners
- Important Police evidence would be fully protected from both fire and theft
- Suitable for securing Personnel records in Human Resources Departments
- widely used by Insurance companies, Banks and Government
What are the American UL Testing Standards for Fire Resistant Storage?
- UL - Underwriters Laboratories - The Official Testing Agency supported by the American Insurance Industry
- UL 1-Hour Fire Endurance Test
The safe is subjected to temperatures of 1700° F (927° C) for 1 hour. The interior remains below 350° F (177° C) to protect documents.
- UL 2-Hour Fire Endurance Test
The safe is subjected to temperatures of 1850° F (1010° C) for 2 hours. The interior remains below 350° F (177° C) to protect documents.
- UL Explosion Hazard Test
All UL Classified security products pass a UL Explosion Hazard Test in which the product is subjected to a flash fire of 2000° F (1093° C) for 20 minutes, and the unit does not explode or rupture.
- UL Fire-Impact Test
After being heated to 1550° F (843° C), the safe is dropped 9.1 metres (30 feet) onto rubble. It is then cooled, inverted and reheated to 1550° F (843° C) for 1/2 hour. To pass, the safe must remain intact and locked, with an interior temperature below 350° F (177° C).
Read our Review of the top of the range FireKing Professional 2 Hour UL tested Fire Resistant Filing Cabinet
Useful resources to assist your purchase of a Fire Resistant Storage for Paper Documents
- Safes Product Range: FireKing Fire Filing Cabinets
- Manufacturer Part #: 41010505
- Manufacturer: FireKing
- Number of Drawers: Four Drawers
- Fire Protection Time (mins): 60
- Fire Resistance For: Paper Documents
- Water Protection: Water Sprinklers Only
- Fire Testing Standard: NT FIRE 017 - Fire Protection
- Security Testing Standard: AIS Insurance Approved
- Choice of Safe Lock: Key Lock
- Lock Features: Supplied with 2 keys per lock
- Suitable For: A4 Box Files/Ring Binders, Foolscap Files
- Supplied Fittings: Adjustable Filing Frame
- Fixing Methods: Free Standing
- Drawer Height (mm): 273
- Drawer Width (mm): 811
- Drawer Depth (mm): 384
- Volume (litres): 370
- Internal Data Box Height (mm): No
- Internal Data Box Width (mm): No
- Internal Data Box Depth (mm): No
- Internal Data Box Capacity (litres): No
41164st, 10lbs (approx)
- Warranty Period: 2 years
- Delivery Time: 2-3 business days
External DimensionsH 1310 x W 950 x D 562 (mm) H 51.57 x W 37.40 x D 22.13 (inches)
Bronze Rated cabinets and safes are entry level lower security that offer resistance to opportunistic theft and will often have an independent security test certificate, but if not, the manufacturer will have performed an in house evaluation.
This fire resistant safe or cabinet has been tested and been issued with a fire certificate by a recognised international testing authority to provide 30 minutes fire resistance for paper documents. Some models will also protect digital or tape computer media for up to 30 minutes in a fire.
Who is Robert and what are his ratings?
"Robert's Ratings" - Robert's honest opinion about each and every safe we sell. Robert is the founder of Safe Options Limited and has over 25 years experience in the storage industry. Robert speaks to many customers who are confused about safes and storage, and he wanted to make the buying process easier for everyone - so that's why he rates every security and fire safe we offer - so you can easily select the safe that is right for you
Be the first to ask a question about this product
- FireKing® is recognised as being the world leader in Fire resistant storage. The FireKing® Professional Fire Resistant filing c...Read This PostWhile filing cabinets offer great storage and organisational possibilities for large quantities of paperwork, they offer little...Read This PostEven today, in the digital age, some documents still need to be kept in a physical form. Whether they are too sensitive to be k...Read This PostWith so much of our time spent in the workplace, it’s imperative that the proper safety measures be carried out to ensure our c...Read This Post
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh. As will all Asgard*, Bedford and QMP steel products.
* All Asgard products are liable to an extra delivery charge for deliveries to Cornwall/Devon, remote areas of Wales and all of Scotland- Price on application.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product
Returns & Refunds
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining a Customer Return Authorization (CRA) number within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain a CRA please e-mail your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
Please note returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. You must have received a CRA number from our customer service department.
2. The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
3. You will receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge included in our price.
4. Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
5. Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, Steel Cabinets and Lockers are non-refundable.
6. Products with bespoke modifications that are not available to order online are non-refundable.
7. Goods shall be returned to Safe Options Limited or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Please allow up to 28 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.
This lateral extra wide 4 drawer Side filer Filing cabinet by Fire King of the USA offers 60 minutes fire resistance and security for all paper documents and can be used with both A4 and Foolscap suspension files. The Fire King MLT4 is locked by key with a high security Medeco key lock and is tested by Underwriters Laboratories to UL60. View both the Fire test and 9 metre drop test on the videos on the left to see the benefits of buying a Fire King cabinet.https://media-safeoptions-yntvguuzyx7z.netdna-ssl.com/catalog/product/cache/1/image/265x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/f/i/fireking_fk-mlt_4_open.jpg http://www.safeoptions.co.uk/fireking-4-drawer-lateral-filing-cabinet FireKing GBP 3681.00 http://schema.org/True InStock