- 2 Direction Convex (90 degrees)
- Toughened Acrylic
- Rear fixing to a wall
- 5-7 business days
- 2 years
1.4 0st, 3lbs (approx)
This Dancop EC-US-40 Telescopic Arm Convex Surveillance Wall Mirror has a telescopic arm to allow the mirror to be extended from the wall from between 30-50cm (12" - 19.5") and has a 40cm diameter acrylic lens with a black rim and is ideal for observation of 1-5 metres. It is suitable for both outdoor and indoor use.
Features of the Dancop EC-US-40 Telescopic Arm Convex Wall Mirror 40cm
- Telescopic Arm and wall fixing mirror from 1-5 metres safety and surveillance use
- Shockproof and extremely light so eliminating the risks associated with glass
- Wide-angle view - ideal where observation distances are short
- Complete with telescopic wall arm bracket
- Simple to adjust by means of its telescopic arm to optimise view
- Highly visible and impact resistant acrylic face allows clear reflection and extreme use
- Can be mounted onto any flat surface either indoor or outdoors
- Fully weather resistant and TÜV certified
Uses for the Dancop EC-US-40 Telescopic Arm Convex Wall Mirror 40cm
- Telescopic mirror can be used for short distance security and surveillance
- Particularly required where there are obstructions as extending arm can assist view
- Wide angle view is and easy fixing is ideal for Supermarket checkouts
- Useful to improve safety near machinery on production lines
- Fit it anywhere - overhead, onto machinery, onto racking, onto any flat surface
Useful Information to assist you in purchasing a Convex Mirror
- Mirrors Product Range: Dancop Industrial Mirrors INOX
- Manufacturer Part #: EC-US-40
- Manufacturer: Dancop
- Colour: No
- Mirror Face Material: Toughened Acrylic
- No. of Viewing Points: 2 Direction Convex (90 degrees)
- Ideal Distance from Mirror: 5m
- Fixing Options: Rear fixing to a wall
- Resistance To: Corrosion, Weather Conditions , Low Impact, UV Rays
- Conforms to Regulations: TUV Certified
- Mirror Size (mm): 400
- Min Handle Length: No
- Max Handle Length: No
1.40st, 3lbs (approx)
- Warranty Period: 2 years
- Delivery Time: 5-7 business days
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh. As will all Asgard*, Bedford and QMP steel products.
* All Asgard products are liable to an extra delivery charge for deliveries to Cornwall/Devon, remote areas of Wales and all of Scotland- Price on application.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product
Returns & Refunds
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining a Customer Return Authorization (CRA) number within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain a CRA please e-mail your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
Please note returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. You must have received a CRA number from our customer service department.
2. The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
3. You will receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge included in our price.
4. Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
5. Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, Steel Cabinets and Lockers are non-refundable.
6. Products with bespoke modifications that are not available to order online are non-refundable.
7. Goods shall be returned to Safe Options Limited or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Please allow up to 28 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.
You Might Also Like