Fire resistant document chests or boxes are a staple for Sentry Safe of the USA. One of the most popular models is the Sentry H0100, which not only can protect documents such as deeds, passports, birth and marriage certificates, but is also suitable for the protection of digital media such as USB sticks, mp3 players, external hard drives and CD/DVD storage.
The Sentry H0100 is fitted with a key lock and offers fire resistance for up to 30 minutes and independent tested water resistance.
- Sturdy key operated locks for simple security
- Interior dimensions are suitable for A5 documents laying flat
- ETL verified 30 minute protection for digital media
- ETL verified waterproof
- Integral carrying handle for portability
- Colour – Midnight Blue
- Dimensions – Ext: 156Hx362Wx330D mm Int:89Hx305W x188Dmm
- Weight: 10kg – Volume 4.9 Litres
- Fire protection for paper documents for 30 minutes – ETL tested
- Fire resistance for Digital media for 30 minutes – ETL tested
- Manufactured from strong fire resistant moulded plastic
- Lightweight and water resistant shell
- Priced under £70 including VAT and delivery
- Quick delivery in 1-2 working days
- A4 Paper documents need to be folded before storing
- Lightweight construction does not offer protection from violent attack
- Higher security from forced entry can be obtained by choosing a security tested safe
- No official tested cash rating for insurance purposes
The Sentry H0100 is primarily designed for storing personal documents such as passports and certificates as well as smaller digital media. It is not designed to prevent anything but petty theft and should be used in conjunction with a security safe if the stored items have either a significant monetary value or cannot be replaced. The Sentry H0100 fire water chest does what it says on the box – protection from fire and water, but no more.