Allows an authorised person to easily identify and reset your combination with the override key. It is made of solid zinc die-cast with a hardened steel shackle for extra protection against physical attacks. It comes standard with a disc cylinder that gives maximum protection against picking. Ideal padlock for use at the gym, school, etc. The override key has to be purchased separately, see Related Products.
- Resettable Combination using a Key
- 4 Wheel Number Lock
- Solid Zinc
- 1-2 business days
- 1 year
0st, 0lbs (approx)
ABUS Padlock 158KC Resettable Combination Padlock with a re-programmable code that can only be re-set using a management control key - for security rerasons. Ideal for most padlock locking lockers fitted with a hasp and staple fitting.
Features of the ABUS 158KC Key Controlled Combination Code Padlock
- Abus 158KC Resettaable Combination Paddlock - 45mm wide body
- Solid Zinc die-cast body with a hardened steel shackle for strength
- Combination can only be set with the use of the Management Control Key
- Set-your-own combination for convenience with use of key (extra cost)
- Stops unauthorised changes in the programmed code due to key control
- Easy to use 4 digit tumbler combination lock
- Resettable to 10,000 possible combinations by using the key
- Shackle diameter - 6.5mm - ideal for most hasp and staple locks on lockers and other storage
- One Key must be purchased to reset and open padlock, see Related Products
- Only one key need be purchased as we will ensure bulk purchases will use the same key
- Product Range: Abus Padlocks
- Manufacturer Part #: 158KC
- Manufacturer: Abus
- Colour: Black
- Type of Padlock: Resettable Combination using a Key
- Choice of Lock: 4 Wheel Number Lock
- Suitable For: Indoor Use, Lockers with Hasp and Staple Fitting
- Finish: Solid Zinc
- Body Width (mm): 45
- Internal Shackle Height (mm): 25
- Internal Shackle Width (mm): 20
- Shackle Diameter (mm): 6
0.160st, 0lbs (approx)
- Warranty Period: 1 year
- Delivery Time: 1-2 business days
- Can you confirm that the combination on this padlock can only be changed with the key. I don't want the users of this padlock to be able to change the code.
This ABUS 158KC 4 wheel Combination Padlock only allows a combination code change when the Management Control Key is inserted. It cannot be changed without the key.
Question asked by 28 Jun 2017on
DELIVERY COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR ONLINE PRICES*
*However if the basket value is less than £50 there is a small order Handling Charge of £2.99 incl. VAT to cover administration only
*Does not include Highlands and Islands plus Northern Ireland - Contact us for price
*All Steel Storage and Safes with weights exceeding 100kg will be liable for an extra charge if delivered north of the line between Glasgow and Edinburgh. As will all Asgard*, Bedford and QMP steel products.
* All Asgard products are liable to an extra delivery charge for deliveries to Cornwall/Devon, remote areas of Wales and all of Scotland- Price on application.
Average Delivery times are listed against each individual product. Normally the delivery times (except where detailed) are :
Products weighing less than 30kg take 1-5 working days
Products weighing 31-100kg take 5-7 working days
Products weighing more than 100kg take 5-10 working days unless on a pallet delivery
Lockers and Steel Storage are delivered in 10-15 working days unless specified on the individual product
Returns & Refunds
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
You may return your purchase to Safe Options for a refund by obtaining a Customer Return Authorization (CRA) number within 14 days of the delivery date. To obtain a CRA please e-mail your invoice or order number and reason for return using the contact form. Alternatively you may contact our customer service department on 0117 929 2104.
Please note returns are subject to the following conditions:
1. You must have received a CRA number from our customer service department.
2. The product must be in "as new" condition, with original packaging and with all manuals and accessories.
3. You will receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge included in our price.
4. Special services such as Professional Installation are non-refundable.
5. Made to order items such as cut keys, keyed alike locks, Steel Cabinets and Lockers are non-refundable.
6. Products with bespoke modifications that are not available to order online are non-refundable.
7. Goods shall be returned to Safe Options Limited or their named agent. ANY POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS INCURRED ON RETURNED ITEMS ARE FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. Please allow up to 28 days for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please email customer services or contact us on 0117 929 2104 if you feel your purchase is faulty.
Allows an authorised person to easily identify and reset your combination with the override key. It is made of solid zinc die-cast with a hardened steel shackle for extra protection against physical attacks. It comes standard with a disc cylinder that gives maximum protection against picking. Ideal padlock for use at the gym, school, etc. The override key has to be purchased separately, see Related Products. https://media-safeoptions-yntvguuzyx7z.netdna-ssl.com/catalog/product/cache/1/image/265x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/1/5/158_45_b.jpg http://www.safeoptions.co.uk/abus-resettable-4digit-padlock-158kc Black Abus GBP 31.20 http://schema.org/True InStock